Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1115651
I felt so sorry for this person just a general observation, as she said she felt tired.

but literally only said that because one of her mods said they were 🙄

the vile response that came out of her mouth wasn’t needed !! You disgusting blob 🤣🤣

View attachment 1115657
Her face says it all a nasty horrible narcissistic person

I saw this! I also saw them trying to help afterwards when she said she needed music on but Andy has they keys they was saying that most cars you can still listen without needing keys and she completely ignored them!!! She’s a lost case.
P.s she looks like a massive sack of tit sat in that chair.
When I picture her I just laugh inside at what she must look at in the mirror after a shower. Weigh day soon though and she’ll have lost another 3 pounds, from her back pocket on chocolate.
Need a bigger car to fit her in soon 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t have took her long to do the kids some mash an gravy with that for a decent meal instead of waffles in a toaster that she’s burnt 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been on begbare and mankeys love neither one of them or their partners look happy !!

Reactions: 7
Place your bets people. How long will the sweet potato mash and Yorkshire be sat there.

Andy Pandy having a dig because Beg takes so long to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s for tea tonight sweetcheeks
Burnt hunters chicken 🤮
Freezing cold sweet potato and a Yorkshire looks absolutely banging NOT

• Sick
  • Haha
So so so bored of her bullshit now she was so tired she needed a kip bless her ? What up late begging and getting ready for another night of it ? But baseball bat midgetman doesn't really mind after it's holiday money isn't it ? Disgraceful scumbegs

Reactions: 8
So so so bored of her bullshit now she was so tired she needed a kip bless her ? What up late begging and getting ready for another night of it ? But baseball bat midgetman doesn't really mind after it's holiday money isn't it ? Disgraceful scumbegs
Imagine the kids coming home from school knowing their mum has been at home all day doing sod all, and she's in bed asleep.

• Angry
How can she possibly say she hasn't put any weight on !!!!
Tea tonight is fishy trousers amd sweet potato 🤮🤮🤮
Someone had mentioned before that she looks like big boo from orange is the new black. Her hair and how she is dressed today is all i can see now lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone had mentioned before that she looks like big boo from orange is the new black. Her hair and how she is dressed today is all i can see now lol
Nooo now you have said this .i cant unsee the connection :ROFLMAO: she does look like her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Years ago I worked part time because of childcare....I worked nights and the hubby days so there was always someone at home....sometimes in the holidays I managed about 3 hours sleep before I went back for another 12.5 hour shift. When my son was older I worked fulltime and did a degree in my own time, travelled 140 mile round trip once a week to take my elderly mother shopping, ran a home etc etc etc.....Claire doesn't know the meaning of tired....I've been so tired I've cried....and I'm sure there's plenty of us working mothers who can relate....thank goodness I did work hard as it meant I could retire before I was 55!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nooo now you have said this .i cant unsee the connection :ROFLMAO: she does look like her
It was the time she said she looked like Julia Roberts and someone put a pic of big boo. I think it may have been @mumz ? Ever since its all i, see. Even more so with that outfit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.