Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dancing and singing and going to have a fab week!! This is someone who tried to take her own life, get a crisis call and self harm last week 😡😡

She’s being very aggressive towards her followers. Someone asked if she’s having a frozen meal again 🤣🤣 she went mad and said it’s the kids!
I see they are eating tit again!
Think you forgot to take your wonder pills today Claire you seem a bit angry 🙄🤣🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Dancing and singing and going to have a fab week!! This is someone who tried to take her own life, get a crisis call and self harm last week 😡😡

She’s being very aggressive towards her followers. Someone asked if she’s having a frozen meal again 🤣🤣 she went mad and said it’s the kids!
I see they are eating tit again!
Think you forgot to take your wonder pills today Claire you seem a bit angry 🙄🤣🤣
I couldn’t give a tit about her but for the FACT that people who’ve gone through suicidal thoughts & she’s here doing what she’s doing MOCK MOCK 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What’s rattled Andy’s cage? He tried calling James Hardy twice 😂 Didn’t like that yet again his wife has been exposed for the lying cow she is?
It may have been DHB. She’s talking about lives and James doesn’t do lives

Reactions: 5
Something bad did happen to Claire in her childhood. And now I’m a bit all over the place having read it
Her brother mentioned it in his book
I won’t quote from the book because of copyright but he said they had the same dad, the brother us a result from the dads first wife and Claire is from the third wife
He said the dad used to beat all his wives and his children, mostly with a belt
He never went into any detail but he says Claire would get woken up and Claires mum called him one day to say she can’t take anymore and this particular night the dad went too far
The brother wanted to confront the dad but the older sister and the brothers wife talked him out of it so he wrote the dad a letter instead, calling him a child abuser and a wife beater and if he ever heard of any abuse again he would go to the police and social services
He said years later he learned he should never have sent that letter because the abuse continued but he was never told
Its a really really sad book
Free plug lol
Has anyone ever asked about her brothers book?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear her say " one day you will kill some one... Not me .. well not today anyway " with a chuckle 🤬 and yes Clare your therapy is fake or not CBT

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Didn't catch the start of it. But this is her spouting off.
The reason Andy rang you cause I know your watching is to speak to you like a grown up adult but then I forget you aint a grow up adult - says Claire who acts like a 5 year old not getting their own way

I need to restart my playlist as I’ve missed my songs JUST saying - pathetic 🤣

Then you still won’t apologise cause your a bully - hey Claire your husband is a bully... BASEBALL BAT

Look at the way she switches from ranting to cheery, I think ranty angry Claire is the real Claire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lol carebear just shut the blinds like the papparazi were outside.

yeah her tablets must have realllllly kicked in as she is like a diff person today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reason Andy rang you cause I know your watching is to speak to you like a grown up adult but then I forget you aint a grow up adult - says Claire who acts like a 5 year old not getting their own way

I need to restart my playlist as I’ve missed my songs JUST saying - pathetic 🤣

Then you still won’t apologise cause your a bully - hey Claire your husband is a bully

Like at the way she switches from ranting to cheery, I think ranty angry Claire is the real Claire
She’s a nasty narcissist

Has she even tested to see if any blood running out ? I hope you get salmonella JUST SAYING

Reactions: 7
A lovely roast chicken with a side of ear wax and hair

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
45781665-5AB7-4C68-9C8A-BB2FB28D54AF.png

DHB had his in for an hour and that looked prefect this is still laying eggs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
lol carebear just shut the blinds like the papparazi were outside.

yeah her tablets must have realllllly kicked in as she is like a diff person today.
Shes a bit over the top jolly jolly jolly tonight
Like WTF

Half a chicken each? And the kids get frozen slop again

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.