Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her midget husband are an absolute pair of losers. Their poor kids, 2 grown ups shouting at a phone .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What did she say?
I just joined she was going mental with baseball bat saying that he’d called somebody but won’t answer him I think it’s about James videos from what I can gather 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WOW just WOW what a vile bleep !! She’s stronger this week ?? It’s only Monday FFS you absolute cock wobble

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The beg is kicking off 🤣🤣 Mankey gifting her pennies 🤣🙄 oh dear someone is angry.

So she said last week james could of pushed her over the edge but this week she’s strong 🤦‍♀️🤣

Also she said in her YouTube she been to the sessions but now saying it was every Tuesday night over the phone?
Night time calls? Do not think so beg.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
I just joined she was going mental with baseball bat saying that he’d called somebody but won’t answer him I think it’s about James videos from what I can gather 😳
She actually showed how nasty she can get !

WOW just WOW what a vile bleep !! She’s stronger this week ?? It’s only Monday FFS you absolute cock wobble
Well she showed the real scarebare didn’t she 💯

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s trying to say she’s been stalked by James or whoever 🤣 Church goer Claire

• Haha
Her and her midget husband are an absolute pair of losers. Their poor kids, 2 grown ups shouting at a phone .
Going on about James & Ash Wednesday yet how about the crisps you ate that didn’t last for LENT did it fake ass LIAR 🤥

And that rant my dear friends shows how great these miracle pills are she pops
From SH to fighting the world in the blink of an eye

• Heart
  • Haha
Look how cocky she’s being what a horrible vile witch she is makes me sick the ways she’s literally mocked mental health for months 😡

Reactions: 9
My guess is after after tonights pantomime, he will do all his lives on that account & it will be followers only. He wants to control his little sheep so we cant see the kids gifting him. That would only work if all of those he has added are genuine fans 😉😉😉😉😂😂😂
I love that the profile picture on that account is of SpongeBob 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep that was the really vile scarebare telling Andy to shut up and I’ll do the talking
Poor kids neighbours with the loud music no consideration but hey she don’t give the gifters any BLOCKS them !!!!!

Poor kids neighbours with the loud music no consideration but hey she don’t give the gifters any BLOCKS them !!!!!
A kid was gifting her I've got the screenshots and yep this ladies and gents is the real begabear

• Angry
Didn't catch the start of it. But this is her spouting off.

Attachments

• Haha
What’s rattled Andy’s cage? He tried calling James Hardy twice 😂 Didn’t like that yet again his wife has been exposed for the lying cow she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A kid was gifting her I've got the screenshots and yep this ladies and gents is the real begabear
The way she’s answering her followers as well KIND in your bio I take it JOKE hi baseball bat seeing as your watching HEAR you absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.