Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Mrs Narcissistic Personality Disorder is still out enjoying herself and hasn't seen this yet....let's see how long till it gets deleted!!!
She’s already blocked that account. Disgusting way to act considering they’ve gifted her and fought for her! She treats people like dirt and it’s not ok!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oooo dear begbare u have annoyed alot of people again by your fake video

She needs to get home quick these comments 🙈 also I suffer not even got dressed today and definitely couldn't be out but she self harms then gets dressed and goes to the beach wtf !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad this person was able to post this as they gifted even supported Claire numerous times and this person is a advocate for mental health and now that video will be seen a lot of times dhb team are not bully’s ! Or trolls they come with receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This just came up on my fyp....cant quote the account as it's less than 10k.....but bleeping wow!!!
Oh my god how low can this vile woman stoop down ! Asked to take the video down so she blocks her that’s the norm for her and baseball bat response tho …. Well all you people who support her this what your supporting 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s already blocked that account. Disgusting way to act considering they’ve gifted her and fought for her! She treats people like dirt and it’s not ok!
She's beyond vile....anyone else reported it and " no violations? ".....disgusting that tik tok think this is ok😡

Reactions: 9

She needs to get home quick these comments 🙈 also I suffer not even got dressed today and definitely couldn't be out but she self harms then gets dressed and goes to the beach wtf !!
Deleted the account to late we’ve got the proof your a disgrace !!!

• Heart
Oh dear scarebeg! You’ve pissed off ALOT of people with that video! How nasty of you to block someone who is an ACTUAL mh voice for people and has GIFTED you!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She is live if you report via self harm suicide then click suicide then you comment about that earlier video they will look at reports

Oh dear scarebeg! You’ve pissed off ALOT of people with that video! How nasty of you to block someone who is an ACTUAL mh voice for people and has GIFTED you!
It’s just unbelievable what’s she’s done can she sink any lower ? My guess is yes she will.
Wait for the next video but how will you get out of this one ??? Please explain yourself ???? 😡

She is live if you report via self harm suicide then click suicide then you comment about that earlier video they will look at reports
Oh my god I’m blocked but just clicked online on web SHES VILE another miraculous recovery from her 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I haven't commented on here for a while but I honestly can't believe what I have saw on her TT today!! Purposely wearing very little to show her scars, who actually would do that to 85k followers. A lot of her followers are children nevet mind her children or their friends. I know MH is very hard for people to understand and just because u look ok doesn't mean u actually are.....but u have to be in the right frame of mind to set out to post that video! There is raising awareness and there is that video....someone needs to take her phone off her and quickly, Im sure her followers who rely on her (🙄) will manage without her for a day or two.
She has been on commenting on people's videos while waiting for a crisis team....really? And she wonders why people are the way they are with her now and now she is on live happy as Larry....lost for words at this point the!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
And just like that, CockyBare is back, I guess a day at the beach & arcades is costly business....

Reactions: 5
I haven't commented on here for a while but I honestly can't believe what I have saw on her TT today!! Purposely wearing very little to show her scars, who actually would do that to 85k followers. A lot of her followers are children nevet mind her children or their friends. I know MH is very hard for people to understand and just because u look ok doesn't mean u actually are.....but u have to be in the right frame of mind to set out of post that video! There is raising awareness and there is that video....someone needs to take her phone off her and quickly, Im sure her followers who rely on her (🙄) will manage without her for a day or two.
She has been on commenting on people's videos while waiting for a crisis team....really? And she wonders why people are the way they are with her now and now she is on live happy as Larry....lost for words at this point the!!
She constantly lies about mental health so yesterday she couldn’t do videos using drafts in my eyes she was lying yet again wasn’t well enough to post but hey here she is on a live with 334 viewers REALLY one big joker 🤡

Reason she’s live she’s collecting the GIFTS isn’t she BEG !

Day at a time she ignores the negatives comments NO it was somebody representing MENTAL HEALTH !! Advising you to take the VIDEO down !! Your an absolute weapon 😡 and why do you remind me of an American baseball player in that what your wearing today inspired by baseball bat was it 🤔JUST SAYING !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
And just like that, CockyBare is back, I guess a day at the beach & arcades is costly business....
Definitely now the idiots that gift her are paying for another day out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nothing wrong with her right now is there 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
Never is …amazing what a day of self pity & fake ass videos gives her a big power surge of sarcasm and bitchy comments let’s give her a round of applause 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 For pulling it out the bag again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.