Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hubby needs to take this under control, I don’t mean in a baseball bat macho way, I mean in a concerning loving way
Saying why should she give up social media because she loves it just won’t wash this time
ANDY if this is real she doesn’t need to just come off TikTok, she needs you to cancel your internet connection and then get her up the psych ward for an assessment and if they want to keep her in then that’s the best thing for her
For her sake
For your childrens sake
For your sake
Also her audience which includes minors don’t need to be subjected to this
100% 👏 if my daughter was following her I’d be mortified! Children and especially her own shouldn’t be subject to that! That is not what TikTok is for

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Piss off HEAR she is with the next video of bull tit proper filming no drafts yeah we all believe you NOT & you got the crisis team out yet 99% out there can’t what makes you so special I’m dying to know the magic secret ??? Yet your calling people trolls on the app ….Not filmed for the last 4/5 days think you’d better take a look back at your videos & going lives you know when you were laughing and joking and being cocky with people or did I imagine all this 🤔 admit it your missing your income from gifts so you’ll be live very soon gifts on 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Nbmncl
100%. I have scars and I hide them as much as I can. She is only showing them for attention. Disgusting behaviour
💖💖to you!!!
She's a vile " creature ".....no words 😡😡😡😡

In my opinion those who are suffering (first hand experience), suffer in silence. Attention is the last thing you want when you’re struggling. In fact you want to hide away and not speak to anyone. She makes a mockery of those who do suffer with bad mental health and I’m sick of her doing it. She has really really pissed me off this morning. Claire you’re an attention seeking troglodyte 🖕🏼
I'm stuck for words .....so ...absolutely well said...lower than a snakes belly😡

• Angry
The vilest of the vile human beings.

these kids need taking off her and putting in a place of safety - she is not capable of looking after them

• Heart
So she’s gonna make more videos today and go live later if she’s not too tired.. honestly I’ve no words for her actions

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm so angry I've self harmed my husband knows that has he ever seen my cuts no a doctor did as I was too embarrassed to show him u don't have them on show its nothing to be proud of at all!!! They could be burn marks from the oven or even drawn on no scar is that red or dark if u done it yrs ago and no I would take my clothes off to show them for yrs I would wear cardigans or hoodies never showing my arms now I have had the scars covered with tattoos so I feel a bit more confident but still 9 times out of 10 have a long sleeve top on. I'm sorry I'm fuming definitely phoning social services on Monday after what she did to Nathan after saying she tried to unalive herself while on with mankey and just pushed Nathan upstairs this is disgusting those kids need removing from that house she is unstable and her husband doesn't help the situation!! Rant over sorry guys x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so angry I've self harmed my husband knows that has he ever seen my cuts no a doctor did as I was too embarrassed to show him u don't have them on show its nothing to be proud of at all!!! They could be burn marks from the oven or even drawn on no scar is that red or dark if u done it yrs ago and no I would take my clothes off to show them for yrs I would wear cardigans or hoodies never showing my arms now I have had the scars covered with tattoos so I feel a bit more confident but still 9 times out of 10 have a long sleeve top on. I'm sorry I'm fuming definitely phoning social services on Monday after what she did to Nathan after saying she tried to unalive herself while on with mankey and just pushed Nathan upstairs this is disgusting those kids need removing from that house she is unstable and her husband doesn't help the situation!! Rant over sorry guys x
Her marks are fresh scratches at most. Not cuts. Very superficial. She's literally harmed herself and then gone straight to Tik Tok to do a video.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The scratches look just like what I used to have on my legs regularly....after my dog jumped up!!! Now the scratches I have regularly are on my hands...from "fighting"....the cats 😹

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The scratches look just like what I used to have on my legs regularly....after my dog jumped up!!! Now the scratches I have regularly are on my hands...from "fighting"....the cats 😹
I was just going to say that, when I had a much bigger dog she would jump up at me when she got excited seeing me.

Reactions: 5
I was just going to say that, when I had a much bigger dog she would jump up at me when she got excited seeing me.
Years ago I had 2 dobermans, I got in one day after a shopping trip and one of them jumped up to greet me, nosed me in the eye, got a back eye from it I don’t think anyone believed me when I said my dog did it. Hubby was the one getting funny looks

• Haha
Piss off HEAR she is with the next video of bull tit proper filming no drafts yeah we all believe you NOT & you got the crisis team out yet 99% out there can’t what makes you so special I’m dying to know the magic secret ??? Yet your calling people trolls on the app ….Not filmed for the last 4/5 days think you’d better take a look back at your videos & going lives you know when you were laughing and joking and being cocky with people or did I imagine all this 🤔 admit it your missing your income from gifts so you’ll be live very soon gifts on 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
The vilest of the vile human beings.

these kids need taking off her and putting in a place of safety - she is not capable of looking after them
I would like to know where she lives as the mental health support where she lives is amazing there’s people living with mental health and living in silence with no help or support, and isn’t it funny her MH only appeared when she was called out for begging wish I could pick and choose when my MH deteriorates she’s making a mockery of it and it’s pissing people off

I would like to know where she lives as the mental health support where she lives is amazing there’s people living with mental health and living in silence with no help or support, and isn’t it funny her MH only appeared when she was called out for begging wish I could pick and choose when my MH deteriorates she’s making a mockery of it and it’s pissing people off
Precisely no way on earth has she been able to get this from mental health resources like she’s some priority ! She’s one compulsive lying attention seeking fake BEG & yes she picks & chooses when to pull the mental health card out 😡

Reactions: 6
Totally the right time for social services to intervene
Poor kids
Definetly social services need to be sent that video your 15 year old son watches your video just seen a creators who asked you to take your other video down due to some might copy you yet you post this my niece self harms and do you know what she wouldn’t go on social media and show the world you disgust me

Precisely no way on earth has she been able to get this from mental health resources like she’s some priority ! She’s one compulsive lying attention seeking fake BEG & yes she picks & chooses when to pull the mental health card out 😡
The more people ringing social services the better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.