Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tell me she’s attempting to cook again live 🤣 so glad baseball bat midget blocked me tho I can still see her videos on another device can’t be bothered to make another tiktok account to watch her & skankys lives tho 🤣🤣
Of. Course she is lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's having trouble communicating. My arse is she, singing away and answering questions :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 10
HI ANDY, YOU READING HEAR FROM THE KITCHEN???

CAN WE SEE THE BASEBALL BAT??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh domestic on line again . She shrunk Andy top in tumble dryer, he’s cleaning up
And putting all washing away. He says to her “ you told me yea would be done twenty mins ago” now it looks like it’s going to be another half hour 🤦‍♀️
The pasta been sat there cold for the last 35 mins.

Andy seems to do everything for her she don’t do anything.

Every time she don’t do Well on these competitions she plays this MH card.
She said on the last competition she was put on new meds then slipped up last week and said she hasn’t even spoke to a doctor 😡
Apparently she had a phone appointment Friday but she was live playing the duels for the game at 12 and said she’s only going as she was shakey from not eating. All
She does is LIE!!

Reactions: 11
Jacob asked for crisp, Andy said all them ones are gone they were gone in minutes 🤣🤣 carebeg ate them all. She gave him stinking look

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Andy Pandy blocking someone because be thought it was Mummy Belton 😂

Beg's teeth look worse than usual the past few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Struggling.... the only thing she appears to be struggling with is to have all components of her dinner ready at the same time & served hot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.