Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is watching Andy.

Poor Andy working all week then has to go shopping, sort kids out do the washing, cooking and cleaning. She doesn't work 🤷🏼‍♂️
She does work, well in her eyes she does, she classes TikTok as a job, I remember her nodding and agreeing with Mankey’s when Lucy was reading that social media is a real job off a leaflet for a ring light 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it may be a real job if your actually good at social media and got good content :ROFLMAO: claire and tom both dont have good content

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh bless after a few rough days what happened scarebare?? Oh yes the competition didn’t go well or the auction 🤦🏼‍♀️ So baseball bat has gone & got you an air fryer from gift money no doubt 🤷🏼‍♀️… in reality he wants something decent to eat instead of cold pasta,rice and wraps for tea 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahh bless after a few rough days what happened scarebare?? Oh yes the competition didn’t go well or the auction 🤦🏼‍♀️ So baseball bat has gone & got you an air fryer from gift money no doubt 🤷🏼‍♀️… in reality he wants something decent to eat instead of cold pasta,rice and wraps for tea 🤢
Let’s be honest she’ll still duck it up, things will get cooked quicker but that means the food will be out longer to get cold 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Let’s be honest she’ll still duck it up, things will get cooked quicker but that means the food will be out longer to get cold 🤦🏼‍♂️
Yeah, all those frozen Iceland meals she'll be able to whack out for the kids....and chicken nuggets and potato waffles in record time!!! Bet she's already scrolling through Right Guys pages 🤣🤣

• Haha
I seen him reply about her new medication wasn’t she given new meds few weeks ago
Who knows with the amount of crap she comes out with? Can’t keep up lol. Didn’t she have an appointment on Friday? She was keep banging on about having an appointment on the 11th march not long ago

Who knows with the amount of crap she comes out with? Can’t keep up lol. Didn’t she have an appointment on Friday? She was keep banging on about having an appointment on the 11th march not long ago
It was a telephone consultation....she has to have bloods taken tomorrow and her BP checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God the videos get worse by the hour same bloody pjs on as earlier 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can not believe she has taken money for hoodys and kept the money. 😡 they are scum of the earth
I see her gifts went to a air fryer - god help the food she cooks in that 🤦‍♀️
All her videos are doing tit especially her made up BPD ones.

• Angry
I can not believe she has taken money for hoodys and kept the money. 😡 they are scum of the earth
I see her gifts went to a air fryer - god help the food she cooks in that 🤦‍♀️
All her videos are doing tit especially her made up BPD ones.
This needs to be reported

Reactions: 8
Have u got any more information on this like receipts to prove it was ordered payment etc and no hoodie if u have tell DHB Becks or Poker and get them to look into it that's so wrong they should of received it by now sounds like they have pocketed the money and if they have people need to be told wonder how many they have done this too not that many would of ordered a hoodie lol but even 1 not sending it is wrong
Thankyou so much for your reply, Ive given her DHB Instagram name so she can message him! Good thinking! It never crossed my mind

I know her singing lip syncing is bad, but she can’t even lip sync this simple sentence properly
I saw a tiktok which said “if you can’t lip sync perfectly to the sound, practice, don’t post it”. I should’ve tagged begbear 😂😂😂

• Haha
I bet she’s blocked anyone who bought the hoodies and I wonder if anyone bought her tit crap she was selling, I remember someone in comments on a live before saying they hadn’t received their cup but not seen anything since 🤔

How predictable, the sad looking faces, same old rubbish from these pair 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aww now she’s dueted her partner in crime in his video low light sad face sorry don’t wash you reap what you sow 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.