Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s blocked anyone who bought the hoodies and I wonder if anyone bought her tit crap she was selling, I remember someone in comments on a live before saying they hadn’t received their cup but not seen anything since 🤔

How predictable, the sad looking faces, same old rubbish from these pair 🙄
They're starting to look like each other lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could they not just have done a joint video on their joint account & saved 1more 💩 video in circulation. Also, we won't mention the dodgy spelling 😉

P. S good to see how well the time away from the app is going😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could they not just have done a joint video on their joint account & saved 1more 💩 video in circulation. Also, we won't mention the dodgy spelling 😉

P. S good to see how well the time away from the app is going😴
Capital “A” in becAuse I’m lost with that one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How pathetic! The first thing a narcissist does is blame other people.
Your the problems Scare & Skanky!
You vile pieces of tit!

Reactions: 8
They be better by Thursday it’s mr and mrs look out to say dhb has receipts of a 7 year old gifting
Be another miraculous recovery & we’re not going to be taken off this app video likely a joint one together 🤔

Her video this morning another week of fighting my friend ? Glad to see she used the word HEAR correctly this time 😳 think you could have covered up a little knowing you’ve also got young viewers …

Last edited:
She’s considering a cooking live at 5
As predicted she will get better the next few days
After a new competition when she’s not climbing fast enough she will have a mental health episode!

• Heart
She’s considering a cooking live at 5
As predicted she will get better the next few days
After a new competition when she’s not climbing fast enough she will have a mental health episode!
Dear god this woman has no shame

• Angry
What meds is she on that u can be OK by 5 the same day u need to tell my doctor about then!
Umm the invisible kind & yes she’ll rally round for come cook 💩 with me no hand washing germ central 🦠 🤢

Reactions: 6
Oh goody more passata, chicken & pasta monstrosities :sick::sick::sick:
No... she has the new air fryer to ruin food with now...pretty sure she cant cook mounds of slimy, cold, glutinous pasta in that....but she can shove frozen family sized lasagna in it for the kids 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No... she has the new air fryer to ruin food with now...pretty sure she cant cook mounds of slimy, cold, glutinous pasta in that....but she can shove frozen family sized lasagna in it for the kids 🤣🤣
It will get used for bacon, bacon & more bacon :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she got another week of her MH playing up but will be ok at 5pm today 🙄 honestly you can’t make this tit up.
God help what goes in that air fryer. Andy pandy said he would cook with it. She said guys you can have cook with Andy instead of me.
No Thanks Carebeg we don’t want him either.

Depressing video are not making people feel sorry for you. You been taking of kids for the competition so do t you dare put up bullying videos

• Haha
All better now
Don’t tell me she’s attempting to cook again live 🤣 so glad baseball bat midget blocked me tho I can still see her videos on another device can’t be bothered to make another tiktok account to watch her & skankys lives tho 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.