Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bpd videos rolling out, she’s such an attention seeker it’s just strange. She said she was off and then proceeded to make several tik toks, weird woman!
She is that obsessed that she can’t even take a break from posting. It’s bizarre behaviour 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Best thing I’ve ever read on tattle. Bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼♥
[/QUOTEi
I agree brilliant
Any recent updates on the Manley family hoodies being made? A fellow Tiktoker friend of mine ordered during pre-orders. Still haven't received. Was told no jumpers were being made until the website is sorted ( hopefully beginning of March) unless they wanted to pay extra money and get an embroidered one.. were now almost mid March and still nothing. She messaged scare on the 8th march via FB and it's not even delivered to her🙄
I haven't been following since Lucy ruined lasagna by using bleeping lettuce leafs or whatever it was😂 so was just coming to ask if anything else has been mentioned about jumpers. If not she said she isn't even going to cancel she will just get a refund back from the fraud team at her bank and log the payment as fraud!!
She is that obsessed that she can’t even take a break from posting. It’s bizarre behaviour 😳
Most depressing fake in tik tok

Reactions: 11
We knew she would drop another MH video this morning. Her MH sympathy runs like clockwork 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for all the messages and comments …. She had less than 100 comments across the 4 previous videos…. You ok hun?!

• Haha
I just don’t get her, she says she’s depressed and going off for a bit and then makes more tik toks, like what is the point? I’d be absolutely embarrassed for my kids if I sat doing fake depression videos on tik tok for a bit of sympathy. My eldest is only a year younger than Nathan, she’d probably disown me if I was making up crap like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just don’t get her, she says she’s depressed and going off for a bit and then makes more tik toks, like what is the point? I’d be absolutely embarrassed for my kids if I sat doing fake depression videos on tik tok for a bit of sympathy. My eldest is only a year younger than Nathan, she’d probably disown me if I was making up crap like this!
It’s the facial expressions for me
Really? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s 2 ways this could pan out,

1- she could join Mankey and do the comp today after a loving phone call saying you can do that Claire

or

2- she keeps doing a few vids today (BPD one in there) and then starts a fresh on Monday morning live like nothing has happened

• Haha
Absolutely mind boggling she is take a break it’s laughable 🤦🏼‍♀️

Working on herself well make sure you do it it because your attitude stinks for one & mocking mental health is not good either ….think of the people out there that are actually suffering this awful illness on a daily basis not just when it suits the situations like yourself because you’ve lost a competition or your not getting the likes & comments on your videos Jesus wake up it’s all your own doing !

• Heart
Any recent updates on the Manley family hoodies being made? A fellow Tiktoker friend of mine ordered during pre-orders. Still haven't received. Was told no jumpers were being made until the website is sorted ( hopefully beginning of March) unless they wanted to pay extra money and get an embroidered one.. were now almost mid March and still nothing. She messaged scare on the 8th march via FB and it's not even delivered to her🙄
I haven't been following since Lucy ruined lasagna by using bleeping lettuce leafs or whatever it was😂 so was just coming to ask if anything else has been mentioned about jumpers. If not she said she isn't even going to cancel she will just get a refund back from the fraud team at her bank and log the payment as fraud!!
Have u got any more information on this like receipts to prove it was ordered payment etc and no hoodie if u have tell DHB Becks or Poker and get them to look into it that's so wrong they should of received it by now sounds like they have pocketed the money and if they have people need to be told wonder how many they have done this too not that many would of ordered a hoodie lol but even 1 not sending it is wrong

Have u got any more information on this like receipts to prove it was ordered payment etc and no hoodie if u have tell DHB Becks or Poker and get them to look into it that's so wrong they should of received it by now sounds like they have pocketed the money and if they have people need to be told wonder how many they have done this too not that many would of ordered a hoodie lol but even 1 not sending it is wrong
I agree this needs sorting disgusting bet there’s more than one owed

Reactions: 9
Andy shows Tom up he does more than Tom, Andy is standing there sorting the washing out probably rarely see Tom do that

Wonder what crisps he took up for Claire

• Haha
Andy being on live is for sympathy for Scare. He's doing the washing and making lunch while she's sat on her arse reading here and snooping in the live :LOL:

• Haha
Another piss take video smirking 😏 in them pjs/tracksuit whatever she calls it 🤢 #carebarecrew 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.