Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
We should all club together and turn it into the Captain Tom Moore theme park…

Instead of carousel horses you climb aboard a zimmer frame for the ride of your life - 100 rotations. 🤢

”We’re Going To Barbados” karaoke.
Have your photo taken with cardboard cut outs of Russ and Cliff.

The “You’ll Never Walk Alone” escape room. You have to get out before the song ends or you’re locked in forever with it on repeat.

It’s what her father would’ve wanted… 😜
I'd pay to go there!
Or a theme park for the elderly with WARNING pacemakers are safe on these rides.

have a refreshing Tom Gin at the world war 2 themed bar, walls adorned with framed medals.

Michael Ball or anyone from daytime itv will guest appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Its a shame really 😕 I thought he was doing good during the hell that was covid! Boy were we made to look like fools! What a con it was! I think there is a lot more to come out about this and the grafting fraudulent Hannah! Piers Morgan knew what the grafters were like! She is a disgrace!

Reactions: 7

rubyred66

Chatty Member
She will be back. She doesn't think she's done anything wrong!!
She will try and do something like celebrity big brother or other TV shows and there will no doubt be a book. Anyone remember Charles Ingram (coincidently named)? After cheating on who wants to be a millionaire he appeared on wife swap and other TV shows.

lilyannrose

VIP Member

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Just been watching a few clips of Hannah‘s interview she did with Pierce Morgan. She was totally lost for words and not equipped to be interviewed in that manner by a broadcaster like Pierce Morgan.
Hannah was 100% the PR machine behind sir captain Tom Moore
He was definitely the families cash Cow for their own financial gain and businesses

iieee

VIP Member
- The charity will close at the end of the investigation (could be another 5 years)
- The charity has ceased taking donations

What's it doing in the meantime? Just paying Hannah and her husband's salaries?

• Angry

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I bet they couldn't cope with the stares and glares from the neighbours. Moving because they are embarrassed.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Marston Kebabs - lush! We get our dirty donners in there. Happily I’ve never seen the grifters in there tho 😂. Everyone here hates them.
You seen the lovely birthday postbox topper for him. Had about 4 comments on the FB post, one saying about CT being a scammer ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Warpaint

VIP Member
Hannah missed the R in her first hashtag. I'm sure some kind soul will correct her mistake.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Am all for inclusion but it's got like adding all the extra letters to LGBT. At some point it just becomes rather silly.
Agree, I don't see why adding black and brown stripes is necessary. Racism is separate from LGBT issues. I preferred the old Pride flag.

kev1974

VIP Member
Wonder if people have been queueing out the door of the estate agent to "snap up" the site of Captain Tom's selfless efforts!

• Haha