Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocket Queen

Apparently he was gallivanting all over the place well into his 90s until he fell over and broke his hip and ribs while unloading the dishwasher. That's one hell of a fall. I reckon he must have been in hospital for quite some time and then they turned that ugly living room with the army jacket chair into a bedroom/lounge for him.

The story about him secretly ordering a treadmill is complete bollocks. They just came home and found the box with delivery note in their drive way. The drive is about 100m long with electric gates, I know Yodel just yeet stuff over the gate but they'd struggle with that treadmill. Hannah blethers on about it here https://archive.ph/SLyQr

The brochure for the house on the Right Move advert is unintentionally funny. Of course it mentions "my father Captain Tom" but even more amusing Hannah says that the village offers everything including a kebab shop. Like Hannah has ever had a dirty donner. There is also a discreet pond. Not that discreet it's bloody massive
Marston Kebabs - lush! We get our dirty donners in there. Happily I’ve never seen the grifters in there tho 😂. Everyone here hates them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Itchy of Itchington

Why is she plugging this like it's a new project? We were laughing at the obvs fake 'Gift of Kindness' stories on the last thread months ago. Is the pilchards story still up...
There's a load of new ones. I'm especially inspired by a young man called Jesse who has found a new job working with his old teacher and now they are running a business together and Jesse feels higher than he has ever been. Sounds very exciting. Also the shout out from a fella called Kendall who is thanking his siblings for the way they have dealt with the family business together

Oh and this pisstake I submitted last year

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

CuriousCat92

Chatty Member
Started a new thread as with all the excitement with the demolition, thread 6 had easily reached 52 pages!
---
Will Hannah try and make a further comeback or just slink into ignominy. I think she was pretty addicted to the spotlight.

I will never understand why she thought the birthday cards needed to be preserved for the nation.

Reactions: 16

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I knew that their scamming would eventually catch up with them…having to now sell their home…boo hoo! 🤣 I saw what this all was from the start and would not have been surprised if Old Tom had been in on it too. Of course, anything you shared on most social media platforms condemning them for their greed was met with, “oh don’t be so heartless” or “you’re just jealous” the usual tripe people trot out. Twitter was full of it, people brown-nosing this avaricious family. Funny how people have slunk back into the shadows now that life has gone tits up for them! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Shinealight

VIP Member
His 100 lap achievement wasn't remarkable
Indeed, lockdown might have been essential but ffs why did so many people lose all sense of reality?
An old man doing laps of his garden for NHS charities would in normal times have probably made a small article in the local press 🙄

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
So sorry to hear this - this is another reason why we don’t like them. Disgusting behaviour yet again from them. Sorry again for your loss and the way things happened x
---

Exactly- other people around the country were doing similar things (if not better). TBH the whole thing passed me by when it was going on. Sound like I’ve a heart of stone but I just thought…yeah and?!
The funeral was a joke aswell! Roads closed Inc bypass, TV crews, flypast. Crock O Shite lol

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Have they sold their house yet?
I doubt it.
I believe you have to do a dissertation on why you wish to purchase their house, show bank statements from the past 10 years and provide them with your family tree pedigree going back 5 generations before you’re even allowed to book an appointment to view! 😜

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
The hospital fiasco was my straw when we weren't allowed in the same bloody hospital, opposite ward, to see our dying relative yet they were in and out, like (and I quote from a nurse friend) a bloody circus.

Will never not be angry by that. Nor the BS response from PALS who fobbed us off and said people were emailing to thank the hosp for his care 🫠. In hindsight I should've stormed the ward lol
That really really made me angry. I was in a similar situation, end of life relative and only allowed to visit, 1 person at a time for 15 minutes social distancing. It broke my heart not to be able to hold her hand so she knew I was there. Meanwhile Captain Tom died surrounded by his family.

• Sad
  • Heart

Itchy of Itchington

Yet she's still swanning round like they're not grifting scum. Hoping will all brush under the carpet I suspect
That picture of Cap'n Tom is making me laugh. Why is he making a surprised/engrossed face while reading his own book. Is he reading the chapter Hannah wrote about how super amazing she is and that she used to work for Swatch or whatever bollocks she claims.

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I'd say the neighbours have champagne on ice waiting for them to be gone.

Building that awful spa thing, then all the noise and hassle all over again of it being demolished and removed - when it should never have been built in the first place. She was rude to people who complained about noise as well when it was being built, if I remember correctly.

Totally obnoxious creatures.

Blurp

VIP Member
Confidentiality agreement - is this so people don't mention all the Captain Tom memorabilia she's got in there?

Too bad, it's in all the photos on Rightmove - https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/147224183#/?channel=RES_BUY - statue (photo 6), army uniform chair (photo 14) and teddy bear with walking frame (photo 18)

Also what a dull, plain, soulless house. Much like it's owners!
Bet the neighbours are delighted.

WTF did they need an office and storage for the 'charity' for, given that they already have four offices and a gym to stick the spa in?!

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Probably because it's too big for just two of them when the kids are at uni
Probably because she hasn't got anymore elderly relatives to make do laps of the grounds for the grift.
COME ON AUNT MABEL, FUCKING PICK UP THE PACE, WE NEED TO INSPIRE THE NATION

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kev1974

VIP Member
I’d be interested to know if there are prospective buyers. The house is tainted to me (and slightly out of my price range) and I bet other people feel the same.
Tainted certainly, could always sell it on AirBnB as haunted by Captain Tom also; in the middle of the night you can see a ghostly zimmer frame levitate around the site of the former spa pool and hear someone softly muttering Barbados and "Fecking Russ Abbot!" at the bottom of the garden.

Actually surprised that Hannah the grifter hasn't thought of that herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 13