Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
There is a joke here somewhere about looking like the back end of a lorry but I can't quite get there

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lolly505

VIP Member
Why is she plugging this like it's a new project? We were laughing at the obvs fake 'Gift of Kindness' stories on the last thread months ago. Is the pilchards story still up...
It is, yeah 🤭
I'm assuming it's because the brand is less tarnished by the Captain Tom Foundation PR disaster so it's the last thing left to push and market

50sGirl

VIP Member
Marston Kebabs - lush! We get our dirty donners in there. Happily I’ve never seen the grifters in there tho 😂. Everyone here hates them.
Has that been the general consensus from day 1 of his walk or only since Hannah has behaved as she has?

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
The Breaking Bad one is hilarious also Bob or Bill doing his elephant impressions. Kanker the scratchy cat was funny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Serene Serena

VIP Member
- The charity will close at the end of the investigation (could be another 5 years)
- The charity has ceased taking donations

What's it doing in the meantime? Just paying Hannah and her husband's salaries?
I bloody hope not!

Blurp

VIP Member
She is probably hoping the national trust buy it to preserve her fathers, sir captain tom don't you know, memory for future generations.
Nah, you have to give it to the NT, preferably with lots of moolah 💰.

Itchy of Itchington

There were lots of rainbows for the NHS as I recall during lockdown. The pride flag now has extra bits to include the Trans and Intersex and a Black and Brown stripe to represent people of colour

Reactions: 1
I thought there was some pushback from some areas of the LGBT+ community about the use of the same colours as pride at the time as they ended up everywhere when they had previously been a handy signal to people about a pub being a safe place to be open about your sexuality etc

Reactions: 1