Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilyannrose

VIP Member
Reactions: 13

Serene Serena

VIP Member
There's some justice in that she's selling her home. I wonder if that's to fund legal fees or because all the neighbours hate her? Or both?
I would have said she feels humiliated and embarrassed and wants to move away and live a quiet life somewhere no one knows her. However seeing her posing at that party, I wonder if she knows what embarrassment is.

Rocket Queen

The hospital fiasco was my straw when we weren't allowed in the same bloody hospital, opposite ward, to see our dying relative yet they were in and out, like (and I quote from a nurse friend) a bloody circus.

Will never not be angry by that. Nor the BS response from PALS who fobbed us off and said people were emailing to thank the hosp for his care 🫠. In hindsight I should've stormed the ward lol
So sorry to hear this - this is another reason why we don’t like them. Disgusting behaviour yet again from them. Sorry again for your loss and the way things happened x
---
His 100 lap achievement wasn't remarkable
Exactly- other people around the country were doing similar things (if not better). TBH the whole thing passed me by when it was going on. Sound like I’ve a heart of stone but I just thought…yeah and?!

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Does she think she is the Queen?
Is that her uplifting Easter speech? 😆
Still had to crowbar “my father” in there. 🙄
Hannah, give it up now - no one is interested.

Reactions: 12

Serene Serena

VIP Member
And Michael fucking Buble, a total twat!
I feel a bit sorry for Michael Ball (not Buble) because I think he's a decent man, and he genuinely believed in Captain Tom and his family's charitable intentions. He was taken in like millions of other people. I bet he's the one who feels like a twat now.

kev1974

VIP Member
Went to see Al Murray (Pub Landlord)'s show tonight at the Palladium, and he had a whole sketch involving him having a conversation with "Captain Tom" which he kept interrupting to shout his displeasure at Hannah's part in it all 🤭

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Started a new thread as with all the excitement with the demolition, thread 6 had easily reached 52 pages!
---
Will Hannah try and make a further comeback or just slink into ignominy. I think she was pretty addicted to the spotlight.

I will never understand why she thought the birthday cards needed to be preserved for the nation.
She will be back. She doesn't think she's done anything wrong!!

Reactions: 11

lilyannrose

VIP Member
There were lots of rainbows for the NHS as I recall during lockdown. The pride flag now has extra bits to include the Trans and Intersex and a Black and Brown stripe to represent people of colour
Am all for inclusion but it's got like adding all the extra letters to LGBT. At some point it just becomes rather silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Tainted certainly, could always sell it on AirBnB as haunted by Captain Tom also; in the middle of the night you can see a ghostly zimmer frame levitate around the site of the former spa pool and hear someone softly muttering Barbados and "Fecking Russ Abbot!" at the bottom of the garden.

Actually surprised that Hannah the grifter hasn't thought of that herself?
She probably has, but now she’s been exposed as a scammer and has pocketed the cash her dad meant to go to the NHS, nobody is interested in The Captain Tom Walk. Shame that.

Reactions: 10