Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a new thread as with all the excitement with the demolition, thread 6 had easily reached 52 pages!
---
Will Hannah try and make a further comeback or just slink into ignominy. I think she was pretty addicted to the spotlight.

I will never understand why she thought the birthday cards needed to be preserved for the nation.

Reactions: 15
Started a new thread as with all the excitement with the demolition, thread 6 had easily reached 52 pages!
---
Will Hannah try and make a further comeback or just slink into ignominy. I think she was pretty addicted to the spotlight.

I will never understand why she thought the birthday cards needed to be preserved for the nation.
She will be back. She doesn't think she's done anything wrong!!

Reactions: 11
She's got more brass neck than I've seen, I just know she'll keep trying to stay in the spotlight/charity work area somehow. If not directly then through her kids. Didn't the son go on a dating show?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Old Tom came at the right time.
Covid…he cheered us up. An old man, and if he could it, well done him.
He raised our spirits.
It was good for him, the exercise, something to am for rather than sitting in a chair all day.
It did take effort on his part, but he did it.
He lifted the spirits of the nation and good for him!

it’s a shame his daughter saw it as a way make money and defiled his name

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Old Tom came at the right time.
Covid…he cheered us up. An old man, and if he could it, well done him.
He raised our spirits.
It was good for him, the exercise, something to am for rather than sitting in a chair all day.
It did take effort on his part, but he did it.
He lifted the spirits of the nation and good for him!

it’s a shame his daughter saw it as a way make money and defiled his name
“Old Tom” was nothing but the product of clever marketing. Other people were doing similar things at that time but because they didn’t have the big house, with the military connection, and the grifting daughter, it was barely put into the public domain.

He didn’t lift my spirits because I saw it for what it was at the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I remember a Sikh gentleman and an elderly lady who did some great fundraising and they got one or two mentions and that was it.

Our media are absurd.

Reactions: 32
“Old Tom” was nothing but the product of clever marketing. Other people were doing similar things at that time but because they didn’t have the big house, with the military connection, and the grifting daughter, it was barely put into the public domain.

He didn’t lift my spirits because I saw it for what it was at the start.
Me too. I felt a bit cynical back then when I didn’t believe the hype.
Even back then his comments about his first wife just cemented my feelings about how nice this “gentleman“ was. The first marriage breaking down couldn’t have been partly his fault at all could it? No, he was the perfect husband. Just like she was the perfect daughter keeping him safely locked down during Covid, oh hang on… 🙄
I didn’t watch any of his funeral because WTF?!
It‘s taken time but eventually others now see them for what they were/are.
Hopefully she will vanish from the media now. 🤞

Reactions: 21

Oh dear. The hype creations didn't pay off. Shame lol
This statue is a bleeping joke as well. He is the creator but he paid artists in Indonesia to make it. No doubt paying them an absolute pittance for their work. Just melt it down, sell the puddle of bronze and give it a clever name and pretend it's a commentary on media hype. Or you know just sell the bronze. He's not recouping anything but scrap value on that

Ah sounds like this is another bleeping go fund Mr grift as well

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She will be back. She doesn't think she's done anything wrong!!
She will try and do something like celebrity big brother or other TV shows and there will no doubt be a book. Anyone remember Charles Ingram (coincidently named)? After cheating on who wants to be a millionaire he appeared on wife swap and other TV shows.

Reactions: 7