Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
My whole flat would just about fit into that master bedroom.

But what's the point of all that space and lack of character? The heating and upkeep must cost an absolute fortune.

They should of spent a bit on the kitchen to replace that very dated, tired and souless room if they really want to get that price.

Reactions: 5

Linda Lee

She's got more brass neck than I've seen, I just know she'll keep trying to stay in the spotlight/charity work area somehow. If not directly then through her kids. Didn't the son go on a dating show?

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
There's a load of new ones. I'm especially inspired by a young man called Jesse who has found a new job working with his old teacher and now they are running a business together and Jesse feels higher than he has ever been. Sounds very exciting. Also the shout out from a fella called Kendall who is thanking his siblings for the way they have dealt with the family business together

Oh and this pisstake I submitted last year
Omg...I'm dead again laughing. Comedy gold. Wonder has Hannah read and believed them?

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
so where in the house did Captain Tom reside, It deffo doesn't look like it was comfortable for an elderly person and their needs

Reactions: 4

Blurp

VIP Member
Bloke on the video tour says at the end "if you have any questions please ask me", first thing I'd be asking knowing the dodgy history of the property is whether all the requisite planning permissions were properly obtained over the years (especially for that Coach House being used as an AirB&B!) :D
According to the plan, there's no bathroom in the Coach House, just loos on each floor. The kitchen is off the gym too. That surely wouldn't look good on Air B&B.

There's a bloody big storeroom on the ground floor that they could have stuck the spa in.

ATV2021

VIP Member
My whole flat would just about fit into that master bedroom.

But what's the point of all that space and lack of character? The heating and upkeep must cost an absolute fortune.

They should of spent a bit on the kitchen to replace that very dated, tired and souless room if they really want to get that price.
No doubt hoping the "celebrity" will help but

House prices round here are a joke anyway and it would be on the doorstep of the proposed UK Universal Studios (I plan to sell up and F off if/when that's approved and built aswell 🙈)

Ennui

VIP Member
Hannah coming up beside you from the outside lane, waving like she’s at Wimbledon
Her Royal Hannahness would surely be bombing down the hard shoulder in a chauffeur driven limo surrounded by a calvacade of police and armed Chelsea pensioners.

• Haha