Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers Morgan too and didn't Amanda Holden latch onto it at one stage?
typical of Amanda Holden to latch on once she gets a whiff of something like that.
---
I wonder how donations are doing at the Foundation these days. Can't imagine much is rolling in.

I just looked at the Foundation's website and it hasn't been updated in ages, I think? The news section has old news. I don't see anything about recent charitable activities that it has done.

The family really tried to make a feast out of very little ingredients, didn't they? His achievements have been so exaggerated, he was eulogised as a god like figure - so ridiculous
the son hasn’t updated his IG since the queen died, hopefully they will fade into irrelevance in the next year.

Reactions: 2
It just really irritates me how she signs off Hx
Is this irrational? she is so SMUG

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's an old pic from 2020 but she's trying to make out it was taken at Easter. Same clothes. Have those Xmas hats been photoshopped on? :unsure:

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine admitting your family made your 99 year old grandad walk around the garden 100 times though. Wouldn't be surprised if some footage emerges in years to come with Hannah in a bush with a cattle prod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So many bad comments being left on her twitter 😡🤬 She should be ashamed of herself it only 50% of what people are saying is true! Greedy greedy woman!
[/QUOTE]
“Challenged”
How bad does that sound about a 100 yr old guy?!!
challenged to do laps of that humongous garden!
and then when all the hype that she and her husband encouraged in the shape of the media arrived he would have felt that he had no choice but to do it no matter how well he felt each day.
Horrible people.

Reactions: 11
So many bad comments being left on her twitter 😡🤬 She should be ashamed of herself it only 50% of what people are saying is true! Greedy greedy woman!

“Challenged”
How bad does that sound about a 100 yr old guy?!!
challenged to do laps of that humongous garden!
and then when all the hype that she and her husband encouraged in the shape of the media arrived he would have felt that he had no choice but to do it no matter how well he felt each day.
Horrible people.
I love that it has backfired on her, that bit about challenging him. It sounds soooooooo bad.

She is so determined to centre herself into everything, she must be one of the least self aware people I have ever heard of/ read about.

Reactions: 13
Whenever he was shown on the tv, he just walked backwards and forwards in a straight line in the back garden, they never once showed him doing laps of the garden, so I don't know why they always refer to it that way.

Reactions: 11
Those dogs look like they are absolutely fed up. The brown one looks depressed and is saying "look Hugo, we know what happens when this witch says lets go for walk, she did her own dad in that way"
and the black one is saying "come on Winston, we can just go now, one sharp pull on the lead and they'll never catch us in those tit shoes"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just learned that the grandson was on Celebs Go Dating. I'm probably the last person to know this. Um...was he meant to be one of the celebrities? I'd be embarrassed going on the show with such a weak claim to fame. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's an old pic from 2020 but she's trying to make out it was taken at Easter. Same clothes. Have those Xmas hats been photoshopped on? :unsure:

---
Hannah’s son has the same coat as his grandfather! 😮
I take it this Christmas photo was taken before she took him on a long haul flight and helped kill him off? 🤬

Reactions: 3
Never found myself wishing so much for a field to be full of landmines.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.