Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I know we haven’t used thread titles yet but just in case, here’s my suggestion.

Captain Sir Tom Moore & Hannah Ingram-Moore #6 - Built a spa by exploiting her pa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Sea

VIP Member
Everyone be kind, and do share your stories of when you too accidently built a swim Spa sauna instead of the approved office and store room.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Nurseali

VIP Member
Captain Tom walked so his daughter could swim

This comment on twitter may have just finished me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58

kev1974

VIP Member
This picture really does look as though she could have a gun in his back now you see it like that :ROFLMAO:

1688490516362.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Oh come on you horrible lot! I'm with Hannah and her flabby husband, what better way to honour Sir Captain Tom than by building a shower block and changing room in her back garden. It's what he would have wanted!
When he was doing his Hannah enforced garden circuits, I bet he said "Oh Han, please put a shower block and changing rooms right over there in my name, then tomorrow will be a good day innit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Yel

Chatty Member
Yet another time Tattlers have been vindicated! It very quickly and very obviously became pretty dodgy but people were angry that we were talking about it.

Should have been left as a 2 minute good news story at the end of the news one day.

I expect the price of sir captain tom bikinis to plummet

• Haha
Reactions: 53

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
My grandmother said to never speak ill of the dead, but then again she didn’t encourage me or the rest of our family to grift the rest of the world to the tune of millions.

Hannah is despicable but I refuse to believe that her father was the twinkly eyed old giffer that she would have you believe. He served in the army when it was compulsory and left like a rat up a drainpipe as soon as he could in 1945. He then went on to walk a couple of laps of his families grade 2 listed mansion for which he was happy to accept a knighthood for!

Nah, that grifting started from the top down and tomorrow will only be a better day if that family have to sell that house to pay for their flowery smock and beige chino addiction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

kev1974

VIP Member
'My father Captain Sir Tom Moore always dreamed of a spa and pool at home!' :rolleyes:
It's what he would've wanted
100 laps of the pool, all for the NHS
Followed by 100 visits to the steam room
And 100 relaxing minutes on the sun lounger
100 sips of whiskey in his cocktail
All for the NHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

thegirlscout

VIP Member
She's out here trying to drum up interest in a film that will be similar to 'Fisherman's Friends' and they got TWO movies out of their story. I highly doubt that a film, at least the one old Hannah wants, will be made about Captain Tom. He's been dead two years and stories like his are ten a penny in the UK.
There needs to be a film that from the start looks like it’s about Tom, it’s all sunshine and lollipops and then the screen suddenly darkens, a thunder clap is heard in the distance and the screen turns black. Then you hear Olivia Coleman’s voice: ‘Dad, did you do your walking today?’ And then in old typewriter text, the title ‘The Puppeteer's Game’ flashes across the screen. Cut to a final shot of Tom looking apprehensive as Olivia Coleman smiles at him.
It’s rated 18+. Due to violence and scenes of a sexual nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

ohannie

VIP Member
Yet another time Tattlers have been vindicated! It very quickly and very obviously became pretty dodgy but people were angry that we were talking about it.

Should have been left as a 2 minute good news story at the end of the news one day.

I expect the price of sir captain tom bikinis to plummet
I never had anything against the guy. Some old bloke walking around his massive garden for charity (well, a publicly-funded national health service anyway): fine. It was the turning of him into a god-like figure that annoyed me, and then the daughter wheeling him out at every opportunity, taking him on a Caribbean holiday (from which he got the covid that killed him if I remember correctly) that was definitely something he really wanted and not something she was into (yeah right). It always felt like something dodgy was going on behind the scenes. Annoying how any criticism of the whole thing was usually met with the same reaction as if you'd climbed up onto a church alter and done a shit during someone's wedding. Hopefully this inquiry reveals the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As terrible as HIM is, it was the gullible masses who absolutely lapped it all up.

The way people acted during covid was sheep-mentality at its finest and she capitalized on that. Yes maybe she is a grifter and bad person but instead of wasting time being angry with her, maybe the masses need to rethink how easily led along they all are.

Getting suspect vaccines, banging pots at night like a moron, cheering an old man who walked round a garden, getting angry when neighbour's had a friend over.

Everyone acted so fucking stupidly I think most people should be ashamed of how they acted themselves. They are probably just projecting their anger at Hannah too because she made a complete fool out of a country of fools.

Nope. I followed the rules to keep myself and my loved ones safe. I had the vaccine (no side effects for me and so far have not contracted Covid) but I didn't clap for the NHS as it's virtual signalling par excellence and at the time I thought it was bullshit and still do. I was never taken in by Captain Tom and all the ensuing nonsense. Hannah is to blame, her and her family. Greedy, shameless grifters. My behaviour has got fuck all to do with them.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
It was totally unfair and totally wrong. I remember a poster here saying they got to witness it firsthand.

I also know people who are beyond heartbroken at the fact that they lost a parent or relative during that awful time and didn't get to be with them to hold their hands, or to say a last goodbye.

Yet they could do as they pleased. Is that due to their arrogance and sense of entitlement, I don't know.
Which came first the chicken or the egg? 😡
Heartbroken doesn’t really touch it. I will carry the guilt for the rest of my life that I couldn’t be with my Dad when he needed me the most. In my head, I know the guilt is not warranted because it was beyond my control but it’s there all the same, the heaviness I carry in my heart. (just typing that and tears are pouring down my cheeks). I spoke to a stranger last week who lost his mum the same way. He feels the same as me. We let them down. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Then a few weeks later Hannah and her gang swan off to the hospital and spend days at her father’s bedside and then shared his last words with the world. Awful woman.

• Heart
  • Sad

RainyVee

The BBC got hold of Tom's shuffle round his sprawling abode & just went crazy with it. An upper middle class family, with a WWII Veteran - it was gold dust.
There was another man, a Sikh man, I think, who did something similar, but he never had a Hannah... I bet he's glad, he might have been 6 feet under otherwise.

• Haha