Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she's ever had to stress over an interview like all us normal people 😂

"So, Hannah, what is your biggest weakness?"

"Well, I exploited my vulnerable elderly father for financial gain, but I did it as part of a team. I'm also confident working on my own initiate."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
More attention seeking from her, even after all the revelations of the past few months!
Can she actually read the room at all?
She needs to quit while she’s behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noted that dear Hannah appears to have paid up for her twatter blue tick. Probably put it down as a charity expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noted that dear Hannah appears to have paid up for her twatter blue tick. Probably put it down as a charity expense.
I'm loving this blue tick thing. It's like turning off the lights and finding the grifters are the ones glowing in the dark. Very easy to avoid them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe this family are still trying to be famous!

It was a lovely thing dear old Tom did but the daughter is so attention seeking and shameless I've been watching in morbid fascination to see how far she'll go. Not even her dodgy charity being investigated seems to have put a dent in the brass neck of hers. It's wild.

Reactions: 16
Wow, the woman seems pathalogically incapable of getting through a sentence without inserting "my father" somewhere. I'm actually starting to think she needs help;

Reactions: 21
Hannah has posted this on her IG stories... the man they're sitting with is Stuart Watts. Stuart is "an award-winning celebrity publicist working with some of the biggest names globally, for 3 decades in music, sport, fashion, film and government. With a passion for charities, Stuart sits on many charity boards helping causes worldwide through fundraising and events. Stuart takes care of all media and ambassadors." He also co-founded the Tony Hudgell Foundation.

What are they up to now? :unsure:

View attachment 2113720
She needs to burn that shirt dress, it’s awful! Much like her soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holding on to that fugly handbag with an iron grip in case one of the wait staff try to nick it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I though Centurian was a half man half horse mythological figure from ancient Greece?
The family's self importance is of mythical proportions and legendary here!
---
I'm already imagining the posts from her on the day of the Coronation. 😁
---

That's a cenotaur, if memory serves me correctly 😁
Not to be confused with the Cenotaph - how dare the royal family not place an annual wreath for Tom's foundation

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.