Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else said what they got with Tom's money he donated to the NHS?
Our trust got bottled water and stodgy flapjacks , I blame the latter for now being a fat bleep.
Cheers Tom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else said what they got with Tom's money he donated to the NHS?
Our trust got bottled water and stodgy flapjacks , I blame the latter for now being a fat bleep.
Cheers Tom.
You could work it off with a sponsored walk? I'm sure Hannah will help handle the cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What legacy did he create Hannah?
I personally think his legacy should have been ‘remember that old man who walked all those laps around his garden and raised money for the NHS? Wasn’t that a nice respite from the difficulties of Covid.’
That’s it, I don’t mind that he was knighted and had an interview with Piers Morgan, but Hannah and her husband were trying to make him into a geriatric version of Vera Lynn for the pandemic, even after he died. Feels ghoulish.
---
I thought the hundred laps was something he came up with himself? Now she's taking credit by saying "the family" challenged him to do it?

He'll be spinning around a hundred times in his grave!
During the pandemic when he was asked the question he said he wanted to do something for his 100th, like a challenge and his son in law challenged him to do 100 laps.

Reactions: 14
I personally think his legacy should have been ‘remember that old man who walked all those laps around his garden and raised money for the NHS? Wasn’t that a nice respite from the difficulties of Covid.’
That’s it, I don’t mind that he was knighted and had an interview with Piers Morgan, but Hannah and her husband were trying to make him into a geriatric version of Vera Lynn for the pandemic, even after he died. Feels ghoulish.
---

During the pandemic when he was asked the question he said he wanted to do something for his 100th, like a challenge and his son in law challenged him to do 100 laps.
Oh gawd, I’ve just had flashbacks to that charity single he did. I nearly died of cringe at the voice/ music.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the benefit of Hannah as a life coach is that no matter what you've done or haven't done in life, you have a chat with her and come away thinking " Yeah ok I might be stalled in my career and cant keep a boyfriend, but at least I didn't exploit my father leading to his death and then exploit his memory setting up a dodgy charity. Tomorrow will be a good day because I am not Hannah Ingram Moore or a member of her family."

See don't you feel better because you are NOT Hannah either?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps the persons goals included grifting and conning people.
This comment made me think of the real-life Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort. After being convicted of fraud and scamming loads of people out of their savings, he now earns heaps of money from ''motivational speaking'' gigs and similar crap.

What does a life coach do, exactly? I've never understood.

Reactions: 11
This comment made me think of the real-life Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort. After being convicted of fraud and scamming loads of people out of their savings, he now earns heaps of money from ''motivational speaking'' gigs and similar crap.

What does a life coach do, exactly? I've never understood.
I'm studying business this year and it has a HR module, and we did coaching. They use different models but basically coaching is getting people to examine where they are, where they want to be and what opportunities or threats will help or hinder achieving their goals. So for example you could use The GROW model, Goals, Reality of where you are, Opportunities, Threats or SWOT analysis Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats using these headings you would examine work or life progression you want to achieve. So I just saved you a couple of hours boring meetings with an "expert" and a bucket of cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone read the Carly Brud salty allotment story? The media cover is giving me icky saviour vibes a la 100 laps.

Reactions: 10
Hannah has posted this on her IG stories... the man they're sitting with is Stuart Watts. Stuart is "an award-winning celebrity publicist working with some of the biggest names globally, for 3 decades in music, sport, fashion, film and government. With a passion for charities, Stuart sits on many charity boards helping causes worldwide through fundraising and events. Stuart takes care of all media and ambassadors." He also co-founded the Tony Hudgell Foundation.

What are they up to now? :unsure:

HIM.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Tony Hudgell foundation. That poor lad has no privacy at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.