Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw this thread had been updated I honestly thought somehow Hannah had managed to shoehorn Paul O Grady into Tom’s life. Like his chat show was his favourite thing to watch in the afternoon or he loved his radio show.
I literally thought the same thing! You bet me to it! It could still happen...wait for the funeral?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how it starts with him mostly out of frame and then you can see her moving the camera to get more of his face in.

What a funny story too! I'll be thinking of that all weekend now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The cheeky Captain Tom in the background 🤭
I like how it starts with him mostly out of frame and then you can see her moving the camera to get more of his face in.

What a funny story too! I'll be thinking of that all weekend now.
That clip should come with a warning - I’ve gone through 2 Tena‘s just watching it. Sooo funny! 🙄
Also note it wasn’t just any old fudge recipe, it was an old family recipe from 1903! It must have been her mother’s family recipe though because I’m sure she’d have said if it came from her fathers side as she shoehorns him in to every post.
Love how she makes sure his portrait is in shot. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She should have a Netflix comedy special with material like that! I'd love to see 90 minutes of her telling funny stories, hopefully she includes the one about the salted fudge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she celebrates the anniversary of taking him on his her dream holiday where he contracted the covid that killed him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well her posting the fudge making them fat story, the moving the camera for the money shot portrait and the narrative of the story in different sized fonts has made me burst out laughing!

*just shocked there isn't a zimmer frame casually positioned behind chair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well her posting the fudge making them fat story, the moving the camera for the money shot portrait and the narrative of the story in different sized fonts has made me burst out laughing!

*just shocked there isn't a zimmer frame casually positioned behind chair
I bet she keeps all the pictures of the old fella in a box in the downstairs lav and only brings them out as props when she is filming something for social media. As soon as he shuffled off this mortal coil, she probably had the windows open in his room to air out the old man whiff, so she could get the room ready to open up for her new venture of the Captain Sir Tom experience. Where you can tour his room, visit the garden that he walked around, see the commode where he did his inspiring dumps and visit the gift shop selling Sir Tom books, gin, DVDs and novelty giant Y fronts, with all proceeds going to the Foundation*

*Hannah's off shore bank

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she celebrates the anniversary of taking him on his her dream holiday where he contracted the covid that killed him?
I hated the way they made that holiday out to be a 'bucket list' experience for Captain Tom, to try and justify it. They were an affluent family, could have gone to Barbados any time years before that.

Reactions: 28
I bet she keeps all the pictures of the old fella in a box in the downstairs lav and only brings them out as props when she is filming something for social media. As soon as he shuffled off this mortal coil, she probably had the windows open in his room to air out the old man whiff, so she could get the room ready to open up for her new venture of the Captain Sir Tom experience. Where you can tour his room, visit the garden that he walked around, see the commode where he did his inspiring dumps and visit the gift shop selling Sir Tom books, gin, DVDs and novelty giant Y fronts, with all proceeds going to the Foundation*

*Hannah's off shore bank
Fucks sake 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hated the way they made that holiday out to be a 'bucket list' experience for Captain Tom, to try and justify it. They were an affluent family, could have gone to Barbados any time years before that.
And when you saw the photos of the old man, barely sitting up in a wheelchair, it was so disturbing. I still can't believe they did such a horrendous thing. Evil.

Reactions: 24
Money was, and is, their priority.
She seemed to want to live like a Royal - tottering around, going to events all over the place, pictures taken for the public image. All under the guise of some 'foundation' pretending it's an actual job. Thankfully it crashed and burned. He was a lockdown flash in the pan and that's that.

Reactions: 12
How dare you! He'd been dreaming of an all-inclusive Sandals resort holiday in Barbados since the 1920s.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.