Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't she got a life-size cardboard cut out of her father, to insert in these situations? She's tagging him, he may as well make an appearance too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hasn't she got a life-size cardboard cut out of her father, to insert in these situations? She's tagging him, he may as well make an appearance too.
I'm surprised she didn't have the old fella stuffed so she could cart him around various sporting events and drinks receptions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she's hawked around the idea of a hologram concert with the old boy strolling round his garden, get it performed at King C's coronation - job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, is that a post where she didn’t tag her dead dad?!
---
Tbf I’ve not watched the video so she may have wittered on about him 🙄
She looks like she's watched too many videos of the Queens speech with the head tilting. Basically me me me aren't I so important, wonder if she's had therapy to try to stop going on about her father so much.

Reactions: 3
Every time I see this thread pop up I think "gawwwwwwd nooooo, what now?!"

😂
Me too! The woman is so bleeping try hard and embarrassing. Why she can't go do something on her own without mentioning her father, but then again she is useless and unlikely to be able to stand on her own achievements. Silly old tart

Reactions: 14
Yip Hannah, coming up to the 3rd "anniversary" of you pimping out your elderly father & merching his image & name to death... literally!!!

Reactions: 17
Every time I see this thread pop up I think "gawwwwwwd nooooo, what now?!"

Yes, I don't know why I'm watching this thread cos her actions rage me, i must be a masochist 😂

(And I love the dissection fellow posters do😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.