Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like Tiger King and banana bread trying to make a comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will never understand why I am supposed to care about what she has to say, or indeed what her late father had to say, on any topic.

I will be interested though to hear what is said when investigations into her and her fund raising etc are complete.
I'm expecting her family to get away with it all scott-free. People like them always do.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
According to Hannah's website she is now an author and podcaster and her book will be on bookshelves shortly :cautious:
Who would actually buy her book though? She’s no longer relevant (if she ever was) and it’s public knowledge that she scammed her charity.

Reactions: 13
Soon it will be: 'Popped to the corner shop to buy some milk. My father loved a strong Builder's Brew tea, let it steep with the teabag in for a while, then add a little milk. #captainsirthomasmoore #builderstea #supportyourcornershop #proud'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Soon it will be: 'Popped to the corner shop to buy some milk. My father loved a strong Builder's Brew tea, let it steep with the teabag in for a while, then add a little milk. #captainsirthomasmoore #builderstea #supportyourcornershop #proud'
Don’t give her ideas!
It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
I will be interested though to hear what is said when investigations into her and her fund raising etc are complete.
Are the investigations still ongoing? I thought they'd ended a while ago. I still don't 100% understand what she's meant to have done? Could someone please explain it as though you're talking to a small child and/or dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's like she has no identity outside of 'Captain Tom's daughter'
It would be quite sad in a sympathetic sense if she wasn't so awful.

I'd suggest therapy but she doesn't seem like someone who would sit and listen when she needs to.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps it’s a guilt thing, seeing as she was the one who took him on a ‘plane and paraded him around for all to see during a pandemic.

Reactions: 9
Her Twitter reeks of someone desperate to be noticed, and all she has to aid that is piggybacking off her dead fathers hashtag!!
It's as if the Lionesses should be grateful they are being supported by the daughter of, what did HIM say? The "grandfather of the Nation" 🤢🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.