Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah's done an interview on Spanish radio...

It's coming up to 2 years since her Dad died and she's still milking it :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hannah's done an interview on Spanish radio...

It's coming up to 2 years since her Dad died and she's still milking it :confused:
Maybe hoping for support and sympathy off old Brexit supporting expats living in the Costas. "The good old days" brigade who might think Captain Tom is a hero

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she went on Spanish radio because she had a feeling she might get absolutely roasted if she appeared on a more accessible British station? She must know everyone has moved on at this point?

Yeah same time none of us local lot could visit our own dying relatives in the same hospital whilst they could all swan in and out (nurse friend said it was like a circus...!)

Hence they can duck off 🙃
My dad died last year and I wasn't able to be with him, visiting was still limited to 2 hours a day and I am really heartbroken that I couldn't be by his side. They all acted like they were obeying social distancing at the funeral though, only due to the fact that it appeared to have more television coverage than the Queens funeral!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My dad died last year and I wasn't able to be with him, visiting was still limited to 2 hours a day and I am really heartbroken that I couldn't be by his side. They all acted like they were obeying social distancing at the funeral though, only due to the fact that it appeared to have more television coverage than the Queens funeral!
CT was literally a ward over from my relative who died on their own in the end. Only 1 relative was allowed to visit briefly (we were told) yet they had at least 4 of them visiting CT. PALS also didn't give a crap which was lovely.
There were helicopters and allsorts round here for that funeral and some war planes did a flyover 🙃.
I was officially over those grifting pricks then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so sorry. Sadly I know how you feel. My Dad was 2 years ago. We couldn't even visit him. I still feel the guilt that I couldn’t be with him and I know I will live with that guilt until my last breath. From one daughter to another I’m sending you hugs xx

So yes when Hannah’s smug face pops up it pisses me off.
Her tweet should be a post on her personal Facebook page not on Twitter - no one cares now Hannah so please go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry for everyone’s loses. I don’t know how that woman sleeps at night I really don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah same time none of us local lot could visit our own dying relatives in the same hospital whilst they could all swan in and out (nurse friend said it was like a circus...!)

Hence they can duck off 🙃
hubbys grandmother had her funeral the day before Tom died, as keyworkers living over 100 miles away we had to watch her funeral on line with the rules (taking our lunch breaks at 10.30 am) we were not allowed to travel! She was 103 when she died, throughout COVID only had 3 visits from 3 family members living in the area due to restrictions. Although she had a stroke no visits were allowed by family members who lived near were allowed due to lockdown rules, she had not left here nursing home room throughout COVID except for the 3 allowed visits in a gazebo outside (only one family member who had to have a PCR test result from 48 hours before and lateral flow test 30 minutes in their car before the visit took place. She died alone as family members living close by could not visit due to national enforced rules. If you say they were allowed to come and go as they wanted, that's a kick in the teeth for anyone who died or lost a relative at that time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That image might make her smile, but he was the only one not smiling there! Probably worried about that holiday she'd take him on that was her dream and not his, which if he didn't go on he'd probably have lived another year or two.

What was done to the elderly in the name of lockdown rules still makes me furious and then we had Hannah's family being able to do what they like. Remember the trip to Barbados? Anyone who tried to say a word against it was the devil.

I despise the sight of her smug face.

Reactions: 15
I will never understand why I am supposed to care about what she has to say, or indeed what her late father had to say, on any topic.

I will be interested though to hear what is said when investigations into her and her fund raising etc are complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.