Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, the oh so natural ‘family out for a walk who stumble across a photographer’ picture. The children must be fame seeking desperados as much as her - I don’t know any other teens who’d tolerate this level of cringe. 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They all look so uncomfortable and like they’ve never met before. It’s brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they got a free trial on one of those apps that add effects to photos, what’s with the string lights on everything?
Haha, I was just about to say that too! In the 1st picture when we got a "sneak peek" at their tree...why? Was anybody excitedly waiting for the 1st glimpse of it anyway? H's sense of importance is staggering.

Reactions: 11
She may well be heading the narcissist epidemic us realists are having to endure. So much BS swirling around endlessly. It's everywhere you turn.

Reactions: 6
Do you think Hannah and co know how much people rip the piss out of them? They must be aware! Would almost admire the brass necks on them to keep up the grift if they weren't so ridiculous and annoying!

Reactions: 8
I hope you are all preparing to gather around the television, in anticipation of her address to the nation!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I look back on the Captain Tom hysteria and still cannot believe how crazy it got. It made me deeply uncomfortable at the time and I still wonder what on earth got into people.

I've never understood that level of public grieving. Only for literally the Queen because she was such a long-standing symbol. Even the mass reaction to Princess Diana's death at the time left me utterly baffled.
Same, all he did was walk around his garden. Granted he was raising money for charity but didn't lots of other people raise money for charity during the pandemic but they didn't scream about it from the rooftops saying look at how nice I am.

Hannah "Grifter" Ingram-Moore needs to disappear. Didn't like what Tom said about his first wife in his book but I'm sure even he would be cringing at how his daughter is acting in the public eye. We only know about her because of him, she needs to disappear.

Reactions: 15
Same, all he did was walk around his garden. Granted he was raising money for charity but didn't lots of other people raise money for charity during the pandemic but they didn't scream about it from the rooftops saying look at how nice I am.

Hannah "Grifter" Ingram-Moore needs to disappear. Didn't like what Tom said about his first wife in his book but I'm sure even he would be cringing at how his daughter is acting in the public eye. We only know about her because of him, she needs to disappear.
Exactly, it's not much of an achievement, plus people got carried away with him being a war veteran 'one of the last of the few' or whatever, there surely can't be more than a few hundred ww2 vets left in UK at this stage so he had novelty factor, good old British jingoism yawn

Ah, the oh so natural ‘family out for a walk who stumble across a photographer’ picture. The children must be fame seeking desperados as much as her - I don’t know any other teens who’d tolerate this level of cringe. 😬
Yes, wasn't the grandson on a 'celeb' version of First Dates 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I only know of Captain Tom because everyone in the UK knows about Captain Tom. 😅 (Idk how anyone else feels, but the title 'Captain Sir' sounds kind of silly.) I heard something about his family raising money through his charity, but they'd been accused of 'mishandling' the money (fraud??). Is that true? Sorry, I really haven't been following these people!

I think his actions to raise money were admirable, but the fuss around it was waaay out of proportion. I feel as though the news/media pushed him into the limelight more than they needed to.

Reactions: 13
It always felt weird for him to be raising money "for the NHS" anyway, as if it was a charity.

When I worked for the NHS the "NHS charity" part of it mostly funded things like the annual staff piss up ("awards ceremony").

Reactions: 10
Throwing rocks at some paupers who accidentally wandered onto the grounds of their estate?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I only know of Captain Tom because everyone in the UK knows about Captain Tom. 😅 (Idk how anyone else feels, but the title 'Captain Sir' sounds kind of silly.) I heard something about his family raising money through his charity, but they'd been accused of 'mishandling' the money (fraud??). Is that true? Sorry, I really haven't been following these people!

I think his actions to raise money were admirable, but the fuss around it was waaay out of proportion. I feel as though the news/media pushed him into the limelight more than they needed to.
Absolutely.
Ably assisted by the daughter of Captain Sir Tom, of course. 😉

Why are the offspring so middle aged? I can't imagine them going off and getting pissed with mates like normal teens

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not blessed in the chin department are they.

Real jeans and sheux energy from the men.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.