Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could make a great parlour game:

@Melb Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to zig a zig aaah.
Please donate to my Zig a Zig aaah for Kindness campaign here:

@Adele, Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to say Hello.
Please donate to my Say Hello for Kindness campaign here:

@JeffreyDahmer, Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to yell Damn at me when I ordered him to walk around the garden again.
Please donate to my Yell Damn for Kindness Campaign here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@JeremyClarkson Hi Jeremy! I note you said that Meghan Markle is worse than Rose West. Do you know what I think it worse than Rose West? Anyone who was unkind to my father, Captain Sir Tom. Evil bastards. #tomorrowwillbeagoodday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait.. I thought that was a parody account!! Itā€™s actually her? šŸ’€
Brb just running to Twitter to tell Nigella Iā€™m making her Coke ham for Christmas dinner, like sheā€™ll actually give a duck.. thatā€™s the intended purpose of published recipes Hannah!
Same here. I thought it was a parody account! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if any celebrity is going to want anything to do with the Ingram-Moores these days especially after everything that's come/coming out. They should just disappear back to middle class obscurity

Reactions: 14
Omg I thought it was a parody account or something. Every single tweetreferencing her father made me cringe so hard

This could make a great parlour game:

@Melb Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to zig a zig aaah.
Please donate to my Zig a Zig aaah for Kindness campaign here:

@Adele, Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to say Hello.
Please donate to my Say Hello for Kindness campaign here:

@JeffreyDahmer, Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom so loved to yell Damn at me when I ordered him to walk around the garden again.
Please donate to my Yell Damn for Kindness Campaign here:
@MichelleMone Merry Christmas, did you know that my father Captain Sir Tom was a huge fan of yours, he admired your business brain (Captain Sir Tom also had a business) and loved admiring the nice bras and knickers in the Ultimo ads at this time of year. Please donate. #undercrackersfortom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't believe Hannah has liked this tweet... has she not realised this guy is taking the piss :confused:

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't believe Hannah has liked this tweet... has she not realised this guy is taking the piss :confused:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m getting flashbacks to when he tweeted the England team from beyond the grave. Twitter was gold that day, youā€™d of thought theyā€™d have learned.

• Haha
Whatā€™s her game? I know sheā€™s like a perennial weed but theyā€™ve demonstrated their greedy snouts have no patience. Is this just something thatā€™s not a cash earner to soften a potential blow?

Reactions: 5
Good lord, is there any situation in which she wonā€™t shoehorn her dadā€™s name in?
Can just imagine her on Boxing Day: ā€˜Belated merry Christmas all, Iā€™m posting late as I had the raging shits because I cocked up Nigellaā€™s Christmas turkey recipe. My father, Captain Sir Tom, was known to suffer the same affliction after a night on the cinzano and lemonades. Please give a gift of kindness this year, much love Hxā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can see what they're trying to do with 'give a gift of kindness' it's a basic call to action. But it's also absolutely bleeping meaningless? They don't give any examples, and nothing they mention in any of their desperate tweets is relevant to their call to action. It's like they've done the first 5 minutes of one of those online marketing courses, 'was Ā£550 but yours for Ā£10'.

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she hasn't approached the walking frame manufacturers to develop Captain Tom branded frames for those plucky pensioners. Now, now Hannah it was my idea & I expect a cut. Your father would have wanted that. šŸ¤‘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That dog in their pic has fallen to the floor in embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good lord, is there any situation in which she wonā€™t shoehorn her dadā€™s name in?
Can just imagine her on Boxing Day: ā€˜Belated merry Christmas all, Iā€™m posting late as I had the raging shits because I cocked up Nigellaā€™s Christmas turkey recipe. My father, Captain Sir Tom, was known to suffer the same affliction after a night on the cinzano and lemonades. Please give a gift of kindness this year, much love Hxā€™
I bet sheā€™s gutted she canā€™t do the ā€œforgottenā€ Christmas present from her father stunt that she pulled last year. šŸ™„

Hannahā€™s ā€œgive a gift of kindnessā€ reminds me of Meghanā€™s ā€œ40 at 40ā€ that we never heard of again after the initial announcement.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can see what they're trying to do with 'give a gift of kindness' it's a basic call to action. But it's also absolutely bleeping meaningless? They don't give any examples, and nothing they mention in any of their desperate tweets is relevant to their call to action. It's like they've done the first 5 minutes of one of those online marketing courses, 'was Ā£550 but yours for Ā£10'.
They're jumping on the 'be kind' bandwagon (already dated) in a desperate effort to curry favour with the masses! The next stage of desperation should be interesting... Maybe Hannah will pose nude for Playboy in honor of 'my father Captain Sir Tom who enjoyed reading Playboy every month and was a great admirer of Hugh Hefner'

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.