Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked into that "@herspirituk" as they were offered a Couch to 5k type program but for strength training. All looked good until I realised it was actually a paid for service. So assuming that Hannah is not advertising this "feet first February" out of the kindness of her heart?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I guess if he is an adult she can’t control what he does. She does seem to have kept herself out of the limelight, i would love to know the family dynamics behind the scenes!
To be fair we don't know how the sister feels about her son going on TV... she hasn't exactly been on social media bragging about it like Hannah and her hubby would if it was one of their kids!

Reactions: 4
I can see Hannah popping up on I’m a Celeb at some point. It’s what her father would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
To be fair we don't know how the sister feels about her son going on TV... she hasn't exactly been on social media bragging about it like Hannah and her hubby would if it was one of their kids!
I wouldn't class Hannah's sister or daughter as being part of this circus.

Reactions: 6

well well well
On Hannah and her husband's company, Matrix.

Maytrix has a chequered history, the Mail can reveal. Records show that on five occasions in the past decade, Companies House has begun compulsory strike-off proceedings that could have led to its dissolution. This was because of late filing of returns, for which the directors are responsible.

The first time was in 2013; the latest was started on August 10 last year. All the actions against Maytrix were eventually discontinued, although fines were imposed the Mail understands.

A Companies House source said this suggested ‘a slightly haphazard approach to their administration’.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The opening lines of that Mail article are trying to be fair and measured but you can tell they are really gunning for her behaviour in the royal box and trying to be restrained. Shame Hannah cant be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have nothing against Tom. He seemed like a harmless, kind man.

But God am I glad everyone has cottoned on to Hannah and her money-grabbing and pimping of her father and it's all being exposed. I hope she gets what's coming to her.

I have nothing against Tom. He seemed like a harmless, kind man.

But God am I glad everyone has cottoned on to Hannah and her money-grabbing and pimping of her father and it's all being exposed. I hope she gets what's coming to her.
yes I'm the same as you re Tom, he was an extremely old man, I firmly believe his Daughter her Husband took complete advantage of him, it looks to me like he was being coerced into it all, I really feel for her Sibling I firmly believe she will have been silenced

Reactions: 12
Oh lord, that article has reminded me of how embarrassing her behaviour was at Wimbledon. Wtf is wrong with her?!? I love the description ‘ jolly, middle-aged woman’ 😂

Her husband seems to have fingers in a lot of pies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The opening lines of that Mail article are trying to be fair and measured but you can tell they are really gunning for her behaviour in the royal box and trying to be restrained. Shame Hannah cant be.
It just speaks for itself, doesn't it, that picture.

Han.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh lord, that article has reminded me of how embarrassing her behaviour was at Wimbledon. Wtf is wrong with her?!? I love the description ‘ jolly, middle-aged woman’ 😂

Her husband seems to have fingers in a lot of pies.
The Wimbledon thing still makes me want to vomit. The lady who helped develop the vaccine was so humble - what a contrast!

Reactions: 27
The Wimbledon thing still makes me want to vomit. The lady who helped develop the vaccine was so humble - what a contrast!
It's even worse than I remembered - fancy coming after Dame Sarah who absolutely deserves it and is graceful, and then Hannah blowing kisses... Christ....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It's even worse than I remembered - fancy coming after Dame Sarah who absolutely deserves it and is graceful, and then Hannah blowing kisses... Christ....

I’d never seen this! Cringed my arse inside out at her! Who she think she is? Evita??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.