Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The written statement she gave was more than enough but now she's recording all these pity-party videos. She says the exact same thing in every single one, she's like a broken record! Desperate attempt at damage limitation. I'm surprised she hasn't yet done one with fake crying.
I'm sure it'll come. If more bad news comes out then we'll probably get stories about how her kids are supposedly getting bullied at school or your their home has got some graffiti etc

Reactions: 11
I'm sure it'll come. If more bad news comes out then we'll probably get stories about how her kids are supposedly getting bullied at school or your their home has got some graffiti etc
That house is gated to the hills lol

Reactions: 4
Don't know why people are so upset, the saying is charity begins at home. So his daughter is setting a good example.
What else do you expect from her and her elk.

Yes I know it should be ilk, but with all the money she made, I am pretty sure she sold her ilk and bought an elk instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
we'll probably get stories about how her kids are supposedly getting bullied at school
A grandson appeared on a dating TV show, didn't he? He's fair game as he's made himself a part of the circus. I hope people don't victimise Hannah's daughter, though. As far as I know, her involvement is limited to appearing in family pictures with her mother and with Captain Tom, which was no doubt at her mother's insistence.

Reactions: 6
A grandson appeared on a dating TV show, didn't he? He's fair game as he's made himself a part of the circus. I hope people don't victimise Hannah's daughter, though. As far as I know, her involvement is limited to appearing in family pictures with her mother and with Captain Tom, which was no doubt at her mother's insistence.
The grandson looks like a hideous little young conservatives creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is the sister's son, not Hannahs.
Ooh is he? The sister has gone down in my estimation now. Letting him milk it like he has. I thought she was the better person for staying out of it, but they’re obviously all the same really

Ooh is he? The sister has gone down in my estimation now. Letting him milk it like he has. I thought she was the better person for staying out of it, but they’re obviously all the same really
I guess if he is an adult she can’t control what he does. She does seem to have kept herself out of the limelight, i would love to know the family dynamics behind the scenes!

Reactions: 11
This just makes things look worse, as it makes it appear like their own expenses and wealth are inextricably intermeshed with those of the charity.

Why would an extension be required when that house is massive and there's already a building in the grounds for her other business company? I don't believe Hannah when she says it's paid for with family money, it's too much of a coincidence that this is happening after all the money that's been paid to the family from the accounts of the Foundation.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He is the sister's son, not Hannahs.
Yes seems they’re all milking his “legacy”.
Can just imagine the excuse for this one “it was granddaddy’s dying wish for me to appear on a dating show that he’d never heard of”!!!
FFS grifting for Tom could be their mantra.

Reactions: 5
Surprised there hasn't been another proclamation of innocence from the delightful Hannah yet today. So many newspapers have now run the story. Is she lying low and hoping it all magically goes away?

Surprised there hasn't been another proclamation of innocence from the delightful Hannah yet today. So many newspapers have now run the story. Is she lying low and hoping it all magically goes away?
I honestly hope it doesn’t. She said their business was in a precarious state before the pandemic an I hope it will be again. I know that sounds horrible but I’m sick of these cretins who made a killing on the back of people dying. And she pretty much killed her own father with her selfishness.

Reactions: 12
I honestly hope it doesn’t. She said their business was in a precarious state before the pandemic an I hope it will be again. I know that sounds horrible but I’m sick of these cretins who made a killing on the back of people dying. And she pretty much killed her own father with her selfishness.
This reminded me to check Maytrix Group's accounts https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07337664/filing-history

I don't know how she's getting away with that lie either because the company's cash reserves have been growing steadily enough until the last accounts when they actually doubled!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.