Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord, that article has reminded me of how embarrassing her behaviour was at Wimbledon. Wtf is wrong with her?!? I love the description ‘ jolly, middle-aged woman’ 😂

Her husband seems to have fingers in a lot of pies.
I always was taught that calling a woman jolly meant you were secretly making a comment about their weight!

Reactions: 11
It's even worse than I remembered - fancy coming after Dame Sarah who absolutely deserves it and is graceful, and then Hannah blowing kisses... Christ....

Jesus. When first atching, I initially thought maybe she'd gotten swept up in the crowd cheering so loudly for the NHS staff. But no, it quietens back down and she's expecting a standing ovation too 🙈
She isn't even mentioned by name but she has to make sure everyone knows she's the daughter! She's the one they've just mentioned, thanks! 😂 Absolute scenes 😂

Reactions: 6
Lucy Teixeira seems to be into woo woo treatments like homeopathy which I think is a bit controversial but I don’t think she’s personally done anything dodgy around her father and flogging his memory? Sadly her family isn’t adversed to milking Tom as her son was on Celebs Go Dating. I’d be mortified! Allegedly they didn’t go to Tom’s Piers Morgan’s Life Stories because the son had a golf tournament.

Lucy Teixeira seems to be into woo woo treatments like homeopathy which I think is a bit controversial but I don’t think she’s personally done anything dodgy around her father and flogging his memory? Sadly her family isn’t adversed to milking Tom as her son was on Celebs Go Dating. I’d be mortified! Allegedly they didn’t go to Tom’s Piers Morgan’s Life Stories because the son had a golf tournament.
Scrap what I said, seems she did try and use her father’s achievement to get people to contact her for homeopathy treatment and tagged a few celebrities to highlight planting a tree for Tom but she gave up on the latter and only tagged 2 people.
She also replied to a troubled young man saying she could help with his depression and other ailments. I doubt he saw it as he had many replies but I don’t like how she said she could help him when what she would most likely offer is her expensive pseudoscience. This is the major problem I have with homeopathy, it’s one step up from Juice Plus.
C6B69D9C-6712-4540-B86E-03FBA0555133.jpeg
7B21144E-1BE5-44D1-B3A4-6EB8B324844E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Scrap what I said, seems she did try and use her father’s achievement to get people to contact her for homeopathy treatment and tagged a few celebrities to highlight planting a tree for Tom but she gave up on the latter and only tagged 2 people.
She also replied to a troubled young man saying she could help with his depression and other ailments. I doubt he saw it as he had many replies but I don’t like how she said she could help him when what she would most likely offer is her expensive pseudoscience. This is the major problem I have with homeopathy, it’s one step up from Juice Plus.
View attachment 1081284View attachment 1081285
The thing that stands out to me with those tweets is how she refers to herself as the ‘other daughter’ which makes herself sound like the after thought. I wonder what she really thinks about all of this. Could be worse, could have renamed her business Lucy Texeira-Moore Homeopathy.

Reactions: 14
The thing that stands out to me with those tweets is how she refers to herself as the ‘other daughter’ which makes herself sound like the after thought. I wonder what she really thinks about all of this. Could be worse, could have renamed her business Lucy Texeira-Moore Homeopathy.
“Other daughter” wow, that there speaks volumes.
There’s a family with issues, not including the controversy over the charity fund.

Reactions: 20
I always thought it very odd that it was HI-M’s family only who attended his investiture at Windsor Castle and not the his two daughters. I wonder if there is a longer term difficulty between them? Hannah always acts like she is the only child - even if her sister has sensibly chosen to stay out of the spotlight you’d think there would be more of an acknowledgment that she’s equal to ‘Hx’
I hate to give Hannah Income-More the benefit of the doubt but it could have been down to Covid restrictions and no mixing of households and Covid bubbles perhaps?

I hate to give Hannah Income-More the benefit of the doubt but it could have been down to Covid restrictions and no mixing of households and Covid bubbles perhaps?
How much did she pay you from charity funds for that positive comment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing is, that’s a nice gesture and most of us wanted to help in any way we could but cakes and teas aren’t what clinical staff need. They need a properly funded NHS where they aren’t being worked to the point of burnout and they need a proper wage increase. That alone could do away with any charity offering sticking plasters. I feel like the nhs charity is more about making the general population feel good rather than face some hard truths. The NHS is not a charity and it needs to be properly funded. Where’s the 35 million a week? Where’s our national insurance hikes going? Everyone seems to prefer watching an old man walk up and down rather than ask the difficult questions.
Apologies I don't mean to derail but this was very informative:

Tellingly the tv airing of this was delayed until after the last general election. Hannah strikes me as the sort who would love to be involved with the operations covered in that documentary.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1081284View attachment 1081285
Is Trees For Tom as dodgy as the main sister's charity? I bet it'll get looked at now.

Reactions: 2
Is Trees For Tom as dodgy as the main sister's charity? I bet it'll get looked at now.
I don’t think it’s a separate charity, instead more of an initiative as it’s run by the Woodland Trust? I hope it’s not dodgy because it is a really important cause and has a clear vision whereas the Captain Tom one that Hannah set up has the idea of wanting to do something but not sure what - it doesn’t have a clear goal.

I don’t think it’s a separate charity, instead more of an initiative as it’s run by the Woodland Trust? I hope it’s not dodgy because it is a really important cause and has a clear vision whereas the Captain Tom one that Hannah set up has the idea of wanting to do something but not sure what - it doesn’t have a clear goal.
Fingers crossed it's a good 'un. Hannah has tainted so much already with her guff.

Reactions: 7
That statue was at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park for a while, we were so confused about why on Earth it was on display there. It’s sickening that people would rather pay money for a statue of a dead man who was hardly a hero than donate to something that could actually be of benefit to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Captain Tom Foundation twitter account hasn't tweeted since 4th Feb. Curtains..?

Well done to all here who trusted their gut feelings and didn't go with the groupthink and peer pressure on the Captain Tom story during the pandemic. You're being proven correct.

There was a strong whiff of jingoism off the whole thing as well, because he was a war veteran. Ffs plenty of others served in ww2 too, although I realise he was one of the last in the UK (presumably it must be in the low thousands or under a thousand) so he felt more tangible to people than say a soldier who died 20 years ago. The family/PR really played up the war veteran angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Saw his grandson going on celebs go dating cashing in on his fame yuck 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen the post about him on family lockdown tips fb page....huge group and mostly critical comments about the family.....the tide well and truly turned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.