Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'You can do or be anything you want to be,' were allegedly his final words. I'm sceptical somehow....

I've sat with many a dying person, and end of life, I'm sorry to say, really isn't that profound.
He will have said those words at some point in his life, but they certainly weren't said on his death bed. To me they just want another tag line to go with the "tomorrow will be a good day".
If you want attention, then make it realistic 🙄

Reactions: 17
I was at my friend’s husband’s wake and at her table. A couple came over and asked my friend what her man’s last words were. Completely straight faced she replied “I think I’ve just tit myself”. I told her she could maybe make something up for next time someone asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was at my friend’s husband’s wake and at her table. A couple came over and asked my friend what her man’s last words were. Completely straight faced she replied “I think I’ve just tit myself”. I told her she could maybe make something up for next time someone asked.
I want to laugh but I don’t want to be disrespectful either 🤯

Reactions: 5
I bloody love that! 😂I hope I'm of sane mind to say something comical like that in my final moments. What a memory to leave people!

Reactions: 12
His daughter and grandchildren are parasites. She will be milking the Captain Tom brand until the day she dies. 🙄

Reactions: 17
That’s fabulous, good on her! Everyone dances round anything to do with death, even the media. One newsreader reported that Cpt Tom had ‘passed’. I wanted to scream ‘passed what, his 11 plus, a kidney stone,his driving test?’.I think it’s beccause of another life when I worked in A&E and you couldnt tell someone whose relative had died in a car accident that they’d passed or passed away. You had to use words that were clear ie died, dead.

Reactions: 14
'You can do or be anything you want to be,' were allegedly his final words. I'm sceptical somehow....

I'm so disappointed it wasn't 'Live, Laugh, Love' 😞. I'm sure Hannah likes to wander round Card Factory for inspiration for these quotes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched her Razzie worthy performance on BBC. Hannah, love, when you cry there should be actual tears. Just thought I'd let you know for your next round of milking your father's death television interviews. The woman is an utter cretin.

Reactions: 10
His daughter needs to bog off. All the comments on social media under these articles are sickening too. So many people getting all high and mighty over someone who they didn’t know existed a year ago.

Reactions: 8
Uurrrggghhhhh as predicted the comments sections are full of idiots going on about how disgusting people are, that it was wonderful he got his last wish and how wonderful his family are 🤮 Anyone who dares offers a different option is called a Troll 🥱

Reactions: 8

I'm imagining her replying, 'well I want to be a magician and do a spell that will make you healthy again,' then pausing, then adding, 'okay, well I've wanted it-I'm not quite feeling it yet, though. Any more advice Dad?'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uurrrggghhhhh as predicted the comments sections are full of idiots going on about how disgusting people are, that it was wonderful he got his last wish and how wonderful his family are 🤮 Anyone who dares offers a different option is called a Troll 🥱
Yes, typically white men are turning beetroot at the slightest hint of someone straying away from the hero worship. I found that tweet that got reported to police quite disgusting but the reaction horribly overblown. The amount of harassment that women, people of colour and trans people (to name a few) receive on twitter and more importantly, twitter DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT is appalling. Oh but we're arresting someone for an offensive tweet? This country has lost its mind.

Reactions: 15
I was taking it for granted that the funeral can't have happened yet as there's surely no way it would be done in private with no fanfare.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.