Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ordered my mug:

"Captain Tom Moore iconic National treasure, what better way to start your day than to have your morning coffee looking at a national treasure

Beautiful double sided mug with 2 of my original drawings that I did to commemorate a true hero, on one side he is depicted in his younger days in his Army uniform and on the other side as present day Captain Tom - Now Sir!

This is the image I created for his birthday card as featured on ITV news and across the globe as part of his birthday celebration coverage

Perfect gift for any occasion or just as a memento of a very strange year when out of all the misery and gloom a true hero emerged giving hope and inspiration to us all"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen the ‘abuse’ directed towards Sir Tom. It’s the daughter & everything I’ve read has been spot on. She needs to go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh for goodness sake. This is such a non story! As if anyone would call their elderly father and say “Phil from Blackpool thinks you’re a knob x”

I doubt he was scrolling Facebook 🙄 every time I see hannah she annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hannah doing the rounds. Addresses the 'trolling' a.k.a people rightly questioning whether it was appropriate to cart a 100 year old man across the globe at the height of a pandemic. This woman does my tits in. Go away & grieve quietly. Stop exploiting the man's memory for your own personal gain 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s not trolling Hannah. People have seen you and your family for what you are.

Reactions: 13
I head her on the radio just not, how could I tell him ‘people hate us’. No, people hate how you are exploiting him for your own gain. She needs to step away, he’s done his thing and it’s over now. Walk away and grieve and move forward as a family as you were before all this.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s got a slot on BBC Breakfast about this.. why haven’t they just faded into the background? It’s distasteful!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s got a slot on BBC Breakfast about this.. why haven’t they just faded into the background? It’s distasteful!
When I heard the headlines ‘captain Sir Tom Moore’s family....I thought they were going to say ‘have said he had a small private funeral yesterday’ but oh no. 😡 Please let the old boy rest in peace.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.