Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos at the end of the last thread make me feel so sad that he was paraded around and used for photo opportunities by his family. IF you’re going to go away during a pandemic (which I think was completely wrong, bucket list or not) surely you’d make sure that you keep as far away from other people as possible rather than mingling at every opportunity. The lack of social distancing and masks made it inevitable that he would catch something. The way his family put him at risk like that is disgusting. He didn’t have to have his photo taken with anyone, there is a word such as NO.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
"As family plan quiet send-off".....Almost like there is actually another legal option at the moment?

Reactions: 23
Those photos at the end of the last thread make me feel so sad that he was paraded around and used for photo opportunities by his family. IF you’re going to go away during a pandemic (which I think was completely wrong, bucket list or not) surely you’d make sure that you keep as far away from other people as possible rather than mingling at every opportunity. The lack of social distancing and masks made it inevitable that he would catch something. The way his family put him at risk like that is disgusting. He didn’t have to have his photo taken with anyone, there is a word such as NO.
I want to take every one of these pictures and reply to every twit that thinks it was lovely he got a holiday and ask them if he looks happy. Because he doesn’t. He looks frail and ill and they look like smug:

He should never have gone. He should have been at home, stable and in familiar surroundings. His family and those he’s been pictured with have used him and it’s sickening 🤬

I said it on the previous thread. He did not deserve to die in discomfort in hospital. I wonder is his family hasn’t put their own needs before his maybe he would have passed peacefully in his sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Well you’ve all already said pretty much everything I’ve been thinking .I can’t bare to listen to the radio or tv at the moment due to the bollocks that’s already been mentioned over the last thread .I’ve been avoiding it since the beginning of the week.just wanted to say it’s reassuring that through reading this thread that there are still people out there with half a brain cell and aren’t total hypocrites.

Reactions: 25
he must have spent his last days being pushed around in the heat for photo ops, even with fans.
god love him. Posting this again because the replies slowly started turning....just ignore the one asking was Russ Abbot still alive 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
he must have spent his last days being pushed around in the heat for photo ops, even with fans.
god love him. Posting this again because the replies slowly started turning....just ignore the one asking was Russ Abbot still alive 😬
It's a disgusting media whitewash.
And I agree with the tweeter that children are sacrificing their education and childhood to save the elderly and it's a slap in the face

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This morning on BBC Radio Manchester a member of the public called in and gave them the smack down on why he should never have gone, it was great. He said the taxi driver should have refused the job to the airport 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Let’s remember
“a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”

Yeah Tesco own brand roses will do me just fine if I ever buy a rose,
which I won’t, ever.
are roses branded now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I wonder if his family can and will take out copyright on use of his name and image?

Who's buying his official rose? A rose is a rose no matter if it's official for someone.

Of course, this is not at all inspired by or meant to be subconsciously linked with the Remembrance Day poppy....:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.