Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see now that they are having a small private funeral and Hannah two-names is asking that people don’t show up.

Well why bloody advertise it then you hungry-for-fame twit?! 🤣

Reactions: 24
I see now that they are having a small private funeral and Hannah two-names is asking that people don’t show up.

Well why bloody advertise it then you hungry-for-fame twit?! 🤣
Because they owe it to the loving public to know when it is so that the loving public can pay their respects privately and safely at home (but with a conveniently placed bbc journalist recording it and asking loving public how they are feeling).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There will be a big slot on the BBC news that evening with her talking about how the funeral has gone etc. Very thirsty for fame this one. Just watch and see.

Reactions: 14
Aww bet they are devastated they can’t pimp him out for one last occasion

Reactions: 10
I just can’t believe that 10 months ago, no one even had a clue who this man was. The media frothing is wild!!!

Reactions: 13
She could have mocked Lenin's tomb and left the crypt open for a week for us all to view Sir Tom. 50p entry and all proceeds to the NHS. *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never seen any abuse directed at tom. His grabby attention seeking family is a different story tho.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.