Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they should do that for inciting violence? They’ve chucked others off for far less.

Reactions: 10
It would be too late anyway. He‘s planted enough bs in their heads...
There is the risk of creating a "Martyr" obviously he wouldn't be dead dead but politically. If he leaves at the end of his term then it is with a whimper not with a bang as it were.

Reactions: 7
I just cannot wrap my head around how much history we have lived through this year.

I've been following the twitter updates for this for a few hours now and its terrifying.

Reactions: 20
Remember in 2016 when he got in and everyone said - ok how bad can it get?

It ending with an actual coup on US soil sounds about right.
Exactly! and this is the leader of the free world! We're talking one of, if not, the most powerful country in the world.

Reactions: 4
On a related note, this is what extreme patriotism looks like. This is how toxic it is to believe the USA is above all etc etc etc.

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe they have even been allowed to storm INTO the building. There is zero chance it would have gone this far if these rioters were not white.

Reactions: 20
On a related note, this is what extreme patriotism looks like. This is how toxic it is to believe the USA is above all etc etc etc.
I truly cannot understand the cognitive dissonance of anyone who thinks that Trump’s a patriot. He’s literally p****d on everything the US allegedly stands for and they still support him.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe they have even been allowed to storm INTO the building. There is zero chance it would have gone this far if these rioters were not white.
They would have been shot on the spot. White privilege really on show today.

Reactions: 18
its what undiagnosed mental illness looks like.
Also true!

I truly cannot understand the cognitive dissonance of anyone who thinks that Trump’s a patriot. He’s literally p****d on everything the US allegedly stands for and they still support him.
I agree but they all think he is. I mean if you compare this with the patriotism of the Irish for example you can see one is not like the other.

Reactions: 3
I worry they will burn the buildign down.. I think it is only going to more violent, especially as the Mayor of DC called for a 6 pm cufew.

A tweet from last year... HA.

Reactions: 4
HORSE BOLTED MIKEY!!!!

I really don’t like Pence but it seems he and a lot of Republicans have their limit on how far they will go, good to see him refused to block Joe’s confirmation.

To think only say 5 years ago Trump was just that rich bloke we might have heard of from the Apprentice or his big tower. Fast forward and you have treason and rioting and refusal to accept democracy. Absolute madness.

Reactions: 13