Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this not being called what it is? Terrorism and an attack on democracy!

B3F1ACCD-FE87-4CFB-A7CC-0043C2B9B0BC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
German news and a friend in the US just said they found one but safely detonated it (hopefully that‘s the correct way to say that)
100% correct and jesus. I need to move from the guardian, their reporting is slooooow. I'm glad no one got hurt.

Just to repeat it for my own sake. These people are terrorists.

Reactions: 2
Kevin McAllister should have done more 😞
He caught the wet bandits twice ffs...

0A688C04-39B2-4B5D-8E14-30D8174C36C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I recommend all of you watch the social dilemma on Netflix. It goes someway to explain how these people believe this tit and how it evokes responses like this
Yes it is brilliant. Tristan Harris did a podcast with Joe Rogan explaining even more indepth about this and I recommend it too. The algorithm is a scary thing.

Reactions: 1
god even Farage has said it's wrong and he is so far up trump's arse he can smell trump's breath!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep they need to stop referring to them as protestors, they are terrorists.

Biden making a proper presidential speech now unlike that orange prick in the white House.

Reactions: 18
Domestic terrorism plain and simple. All in Trump’s name. Joe is right. Trump needs to speak now and tell them to leave immediately.

Reactions: 11
I know tattle has mixed views on Biden (I like him personally) but his speeches are always spot on. He speaks like a president!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well the myth about why the white house is painted white will finally be true if is does.

But seriously there are so many people in and near that building, they need to stop this developing any further.
what’s the myth about why it’s painted white?!

Reactions: 2
World leaders are coming out and condemning the actions. Even Boris. So he does have brain cell somewhere.

Reactions: 12
what’s the myth about why it’s painted white?!
Because it was burned (halfish) down during the revolutionary war and white was the only colour that would cover up the burn marks! But it isn't true although it makes a nice story.

Reactions: 3