Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry they will burn the buildign down.. I think it is only going to more violent, especially as the Mayor of DC called for a 6 pm cufew.

A tweet from last year... HA.
Well the myth about why the white house is painted white will finally be true if is does.

But seriously there are so many people in and near that building, they need to stop this developing any further.

On a completely unrelated but slightly related note. I remember a few years ago there was that meme about what the rest of the world is doing while the USA is hosting the Hunger Games with the answer being "watching on in horror but just leaving them too it because the USA clearly lost its mind" and that is sort of what this feels like.

Reactions: 4
I recommend all of you watch the social dilemma on Netflix. It goes someway to explain how these people believe this tit and how it evokes responses like this

Reactions: 13
I want him removed from the White House in cuffs. Absolute disgraceful scum the lot of them. I hope they start shooting because if they had some extra melatonin in their skin they certainly would.

Reactions: 15
I can't help but think they got in easy cause the cops and security are trump supporters.

I find it highly unlikely that if the radical left had tried to storm the building they would have ever got in .

Reactions: 13
I really don’t like Pence but it seems he and a lot of Republicans have their limit on how far they will go, good to see him refused to block Joe’s confirmation.

To think only say 5 years ago Trump was just that rich bloke we might have heard of from the Apprentice or his big tower. Fast forward and you have treason and rioting and refusal to accept democracy. Absolute madness.
He’s for sure in a very difficult position but he’s co-signed for this head for 4 years now.
He can go jump or go look for his balls.

Reactions: 7
I want him removed from the White House in cuffs. Absolute disgraceful scum the lot of them. I hope they start shooting because if they had some extra melatonin in their skin they certainly would.
That is heartbreakingly true. But I really hope this doesn’t turn into a gun battle because that will create martyrs for the right and they don’t need that.

Reactions: 5
I have sympathy for the moderate republicans who could see Trump destroying the US and it’s democracy but many of them also have blame at their own feet for fanning these flames and allowing Trump to get away with more and more without calling him out.

Reactions: 10
I can't help but think they got in easy cause the cops and security are trump supporters.

I find it highly unlikely that if the radical left had tried to storm the building they would have ever got in .
There‘s definitely been some of the wrong people on the inside. As mentioned earlier security there is so crazy, no way did they just got in without help

Reactions: 5
He’s for sure in a very difficult position but he’s co-signed for this head for 4 years now.
He can go jump or go look for his balls.
Oh definitely they can go jump indeed.

I also agree they must have had inside help today. It’s been too easy for them.

Reactions: 1

I’ve been to America and national monuments like this have the most insane security you’ve ever seen in your life. Airport style body scanners, guns, tasers etc. Therefore this theory carries a lot of weight. How did they manage to get in there?

Reactions: 10
There‘s definitely been some of the wrong people on the inside. As mentioned earlier security there is so crazy, no way did they just got in without help
Absolutely. The photo of the guy with his feel up in Pelosi’s office 😮
Imagine that being a Muslim man in traditional dress with a beard. Literally imagine it! It would never happen and the reaction would be a hell of a lot different it it did.

Reactions: 19
Really disturbing stuff on the US news channels about Trump refusing to answer phone calls from his staffers. He’s just inciting and washing his hands of the consequences.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There were rumours of pipe bombs being place so police were looking I think? Did they find one?
German news and a friend in the US just said they found one but safely detonated it (hopefully that‘s the correct way to say that)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
CNN just reporting from in front of the steps now. Definitely cleared out, so hopefully control is being restored.

I’ve been to America and national monuments like this have the most insane security you’ve ever seen in your life. Airport style body scanners, guns, tasers etc. Therefore this theory carries a lot of weight. How did they manage to get in there?
Maybe a tin foil hat here but I feel like it's probably easy when the security and the police are on your side. Back in the day most of the police force were KKK members. Old habits die hard and all that (obviously don't want to generalise) but I do think it's important to remember the BLM protests how heavy the police were one peaceful protests, all the people who were injured just walking home who weren't even involved, the medical personal that were injured (which is a war crime as it goes) and all the black people that were shot while sleeping, going to their car, jogging in the park... seems a bit bizarre when you consider all of that yet these white fascists can storm a government building. My tin foil hat guess is that they were let in or they weren't facing much of a fight at least 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16