Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
In fairness, Nicola started this, she should have let him on his Scottish golf trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Meh

Chatty Member
So angry about this!!

If this was BLM or any other protestors they would have been shot on sight.😡😡😡

Animals! Absolutely a coup being attempted.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

lizzolyn

VIP Member
This is absolutely insane!!

Trump and his supporters are the scum of the earth!!!

Reactions: 24

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’d like to get this lot a long with the all the Covid deniers, anti maskers and anti vaccers, stick them on an island in the middle of the sea and then drop a nuke on them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I know tattle has mixed views on Biden (I like him personally) but his speeches are always spot on. He speaks like a president!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

jazyblu

Chatty Member
I cannot believe they have even been allowed to storm INTO the building. There is zero chance it would have gone this far if these rioters were not white.

Reactions: 20

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I saw someone on Twitter say that even Hitler had the self awareness to realise he’d lost and killed himself 😂

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
I just cannot wrap my head around how much history we have lived through this year.

I've been following the twitter updates for this for a few hours now and its terrifying.

jazyblu

Chatty Member
There‘s definitely been some of the wrong people on the inside. As mentioned earlier security there is so crazy, no way did they just got in without help
Absolutely. The photo of the guy with his feel up in Pelosi’s office 😮
Imagine that being a Muslim man in traditional dress with a beard. Literally imagine it! It would never happen and the reaction would be a hell of a lot different it it did.

Reactions: 19

openbook1

VIP Member
I cannot believe they have even been allowed to storm INTO the building. There is zero chance it would have gone this far if these rioters were not white.
They would have been shot on the spot. White privilege really on show today.

Reactions: 18

Moolo

His speech video was calling for calm though?? Typical censorship behaviour from Facebook though..
In amongst a whole load of - they stole the election, this election was a fraud etc - it's just inciting them even more.

Hobbitsies

The man is would be dictator losing power. This is sickening for a country that claims to be the worlds largest democracy.

Also, the police putting bare minimum effort in when what is a terrorist org is storming the government(AND THEY ARE ARMED) when they went 100% on BLM protestors is proof America is a lot closer to the 1960s that it should be.

edit; Okay, my news feed updated and they are using tear gas. Not that people should resort to violence but something had to be done.

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
I've seen lots of people on Twitter saying if this was a BLM protest it would have been a totally different response and as sad as it is I have to agree. I really, really hate this world right now.

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Yep they need to stop referring to them as protestors, they are terrorists.

Biden making a proper presidential speech now unlike that orange prick in the white House.

emm

VIP Member
Yes I’m a Trump hater. He’s caused so much hate and division over the last four years, has turned the USA into an international laughing stock, made a total hash of handling Covid(though so have we) and then chucked his toys out his pram when he lost a democratic and fair election.

BTW Trump is actually on record admitting that he thinks it’s acceptable to touch women without their permission. Are you going to get so riled up about that?
I think it is hilarious that someone would use "trump hater" as an insult :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Trump has now apparently been banned from Pinterest too. I’m assuming they mean Trump-related posts but I did have a vision of him getting annoyed because he’s lost his boards of bathroom decorating ideas and recipes.

• Haha