Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw one that was "we don't don't riot we're not the radical left" NO but you are the RADICAL RIGHT also know as fascists???
Yep! Or, my favourite. When people claim to be “anti-antifa” soooo... a fascist then?

Usually same folk who spout on about WW2 and our families sacrifices. So, you are anti-antifa, means you’re with the fascists. Sure those brave men in WW2 would follow their logic. 🙄

Reactions: 5
The Georgia Capitol building has also been surrounded by militia. Brad Raffensperger and other staffers have been removed to a safe location.

Republicans on CNN really turning on Trump now, saying he needs to Tweet that he's lost the election and the count needs to continue to confirm Biden as the next president.

I joked that with Trump and Bojo in charge the world would end. I'm starting to feel like its coming true!

Love all the morons on twitter claiming its antifa and the left dressed up as trump supporters. The cult of trump at its finest.

Reactions: 10
Yep! Or, my favourite. When people claim to be “anti-antifa” soooo... a fascist then?

Usually same folk who spout on about WW2 and our families sacrifices. So, you are anti-antifa, means you’re with the fascists. Sure those brave men in WW2 would follow their logic. 🙄
Honestly, as someone with a degree in politics trying to watch some of his supporters "logic" themselves into being correct hurts my brain. It mind-numbing. Jordan Klepper on the daily show does great bits where he just interviews supporters and their own words speak for themselves. He doesn't say a word to criticise them himself. Obviously the questions are specific to get them to respond though.

Remember in 2016 when he got in and everyone said - ok how bad can it get?

It ending with an actual coup on US soil sounds about right.

Reactions: 16
My husband has said it since before the election, but there is going to be a civil war. This seems like the start of it. Absolute lunacy.

This is absolutely insane!!

Trump and his supporters are the scum of the earth!!!
Someone I know in DC is a staunch Trump supporter and is loving this. :( She used to be so nice, i don't know what happened. What's mad too, is she has actually worked for the government since the Obama years - her old boss was James Clapper, head of National Defence.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel like I'm watching a civil war about to break out.

This is seriously mind blowing

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Remember in 2016 when he got in and everyone said - ok how bad can it get?

It ending with an actual coup on US soil sounds about right.
He has done so much damage but also he has unveiled how broken the USA is. A lack of education is why (for example) people are more likely to become extremists in many cases and believe the lies, why is US education so bad? Why is it so underfunded particularly in Southern States? They caused this and now they are reaping what they have sown. (There are other reasons too but as an example.)

Reactions: 8
Wow. Emails etc still up and logged into computers as they had to evacuate so quickly.
I am watchign the news live, Ia m quite scared we could see a journalist get hurt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Yel

In the long shot it looks like is all about to kick off at any second, close up it looks pretty calm.

Much lesser things have started nation/worldwide riots

Reactions: 4
Wow. Emails etc still up and logged into computers as they had to evacuate so quickly.
I am watchign the news live, Ia m quite scared we could see a journalist get hurt.
‘Revolutionaries’ who do they think they are? Che Guevara? bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 3
Nothing says peaceful protest like full body armor / gas masks / ropes to scale walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Revolutionaries’ who do they think they are? Che Guevara? bleeping idiots.
MLK is rolling in his grave if these idiots are revolutionaries.

edit: On a separate note, I'm glad these idiots appear to be taking their own evidence that they were there by taking photos and posting it on social media. I hope every single one of them is charged with treason.

Reactions: 12