Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, as someone with a degree in politics trying to watch some of his supporters "logic" themselves into being correct hurts my brain. It mind-numbing. Jordan Klepper on the daily show does great bits where he just interviews supporters and their own words speak for themselves. He doesn't say a word to criticise them himself. Obviously the questions are specific to get them to respond though.
They are great segments he does! The almost feeling it realisation but the two brain cells don’t quite interact.

Reactions: 4
Mitt Romney yelled this.
In 2012 if you had told me I would respect Mitt "I tanned myself to speak to hispanic people" Romney I would have laughed in your face but he is the Only republican that has stood up this past year and so far that I do (a little).

They are great segments he does! The almost feeling it realisation but the two brain cells don’t quite interact.
Yes! I love them so much, hilarious and depressing in equal measure.

Reactions: 8
CNN commentator talking about the 25th Amendment - I wonder if they'll remove Trump as President tomorrow?

Reactions: 10
A woman is in critical condition - supposedly a trump supporter who was one of the ones who stormed the building.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Joe’s Inauguration Day is going to be very tense I imagine 😬
zoom party?

just to lighten the mood
boris will be happy another blonde
twit has taken some of his airtime this week! And the first minister of one of the devolved nations pushed him over the edge.

Reactions: 8
CNN commentator talking about the 25th Amendment - I wonder if they'll remove Trump as President tomorrow?
I would love this but do they have the balls to do it? At what point do they say enough?

Reactions: 4
He's doing this cause he knows that as soon as he leaves the White House he's going to have to stand trial and potentially end up in jail.

Scary times

Reactions: 13
He's doing this cause he knows that as soon as he leaves the White House he's going to have to stand trial and potentially end up in jail.

Scary times
Blows my mind that his supporters can’t see this. I really hope the arrival of the National Guard doesn’t turn this into a bloodbath, as I’d hazard a guess a lot of his supporters are armed.

Reactions: 6