Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I genuinely feel for the representatives who were in the chamber. They are shooting in there, without the evacuation there was a real chance someone could have lost their life for doing their job.
Agree.

However, maybe those same politicians who continue to support NRA and block gun control, well hopefully they are under their desks and thinking “this is what American kids go through” when gunmen storm their schools.

Maybe they will finally curb the gun craziness in USA.

Reactions: 15
They’ve actually got into the chamber! If you have ever been to America you will know that the security in these places is insane, how the actual duck did they manage to get in there?!

Reactions: 12
When Mitch "let the poor starve" McConnell has the moral high ground you know something is serious f'd up here.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Glad there's a separate thread for this

You go and watch a movie and switch back to this 😬

I saw the line ups of cars heading into DC and thought something would popup, but this is something else

Reactions: 4
Agree.

However, maybe those same politicians who continue to support NRA and block gun control, well hopefully they are under their desks and thinking “this is what American kids go through” when gunmen storm their schools.

Maybe they will finally curb the gun craziness in USA.
100% agree! It should have been done long ago, so many children lost to an entirely preventable crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
also tweets going round claiming this is NOT Trump supporters. But “Antifa” dressed as Trump fans. duck my soul 😡🙄
I saw one that was "we don't don't riot we're not the radical left" NO but you are the RADICAL RIGHT also know as fascists???

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

Sky news zooming in on a Joe biden is a p'file placard

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Woah i thought the whole covid situation had me in a state of disbelief today. Now add this on top 🥴🥴

I feel like my head is about to fall off.

OK back to obsessive cnn viewing.

THIS IS INSANE

Reactions: 6
What a shitshow of a country.

Anyone could see this would happen, and the Georgia election result just tipped it over the edge. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 3
also tweets going round claiming this is NOT Trump supporters. But “Antifa” dressed as Trump fans. duck my soul 😡🙄
And during BLM where there were reports of Trumpers being the ones causing criminal damage, it was said to be nonsense. Ok then.

This is also clearly not Antifa - look at the state of this lot - not a brain cell or a full set of teeth between any of them.

Anyone that voted Trump should be ashamed of themselves (I mean in general but especially now)

Reactions: 14