Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donald is not going out without a bang....

anyone following this?

• Donald Trump addresses supporters at 'March for Trump/Save America' event in Washington DC
  • Capitol buildings evacuated after Trump loyalists march to White House and clash with police
  • Congress currently adjourned from verifying Electoral College votes state by state
  • Vice President Mike Pence says he can't 'throw out election' despite calls from the president
  • Senate leader Mitch McConnell also rejects Trump's demands to defy outcome of election

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Trump supporters clashing with police Capitol building on lovkdown

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just came on to tell you guys to turn channel 4 news on. It’s going to be a lonnnnng night on the Hill. They’ve got the riot police out, too. That’s not going to end well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I made a separate thread although it’s probably an extension of the election thread that can be merged eventually!

he really does want to see America burn doesn’t he.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is absolutely insane!!

Trump and his supporters are the scum of the earth!!!

Reactions: 24
You’d think even if they didn’t want to wear masks because of COVID, they’d want to wear them to protect their identity 🙄

Reactions: 16
I made a separate thread although it’s probably an extension of the election thread!

he really does want to see America burn
I just did a search to see but then saw this thread!

This is all about his ego - he doesnt care about who or what he destroys in the process. It's just insane.

He's a narcissistic vile cult leader and these followers of him are dangerous fools

Reactions: 11
Nobody can say that man cares about the USA, he’s only ever cared about his ego.

his fans should be ashamed.

Reactions: 10
Been watching CNN all day. This is insane! Where are the military, they should have known this was coming and been prepared. They are just letting these utter scum do what they want. Trump needs to be held accountable for this!

Reactions: 6
In fairness, Nicola started this, she should have let him on his Scottish golf trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The man is would be dictator losing power. This is sickening for a country that claims to be the worlds largest democracy.

Also, the police putting bare minimum effort in when what is a terrorist org is storming the government(AND THEY ARE ARMED) when they went 100% on BLM protestors is proof America is a lot closer to the 1960s that it should be.

edit; Okay, my news feed updated and they are using tear gas. Not that people should resort to violence but something had to be done.

Reactions: 18
So angry about this!!

If this was BLM or any other protestors they would have been shot on sight.😡😡😡

Animals! Absolutely a coup being attempted.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’d like to get this lot a long with the all the Covid deniers, anti maskers and anti vaccers, stick them on an island in the middle of the sea and then drop a nuke on them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So angry about this!!

If this was BLM or any other protestors they would have been shot on sight.😡😡😡

Animals! Absolutely a coup being attempted.
Yep, they had armed forces out for BLM but won't send the national guard for this even with their own senators calling for it!

Reactions: 12
Also, I genuinely feel for the representatives who were in the chamber. They are shooting in there, without the evacuation there was a real chance someone could have lost their life for doing their job.

Reactions: 7