Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acupsandcurves

I guess you can't "size down" in GTT like in fitpink. some helpful consumer advice 🀣🀣🀣
In other consumer news personalised necklaces by caoimhe x aliexpress are available again πŸ“ΏπŸ€‘

Just seen her job at the castle advertised. Prob got the sack but spouting around Oakfield "head hunted" her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ack now stop! is she honestly? someone must know the craic

MOD EDIT: Thread locked as Instagram account has been private for a few weeks. Let mods know if this changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

raphoerach

Because she is a user, that's what she does..... Erin gets engaged and CH goes on a mission to get a new man......it's all about look at me I have a boyfriend.....wouldn't matter who he is, it's all just about having someone to show off on Instagram.....and any man is better than no man at all........
total frenimies

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
They are paid by getting to keep everything that they are given to wear in exchange for free publicity..... At least I think that's how it works.....
Update to my last comment. I've now just been told that brand ambassadors do get paid! They are given the clothes to wear and then for everything that they advertise and sell, they get paid a commission, so there you go!

pickypatsy

I wonder why her prices are in sterling. Does she live in the North? Also is she one of the Harkin hairdresser crews daughters?

Acupsandcurves

She's awful. I see during her #dateday they were keeping up the drink driving form
Well what else would you expect? All the while the cool narcissist appears to be wallowing in self pity. Cos CH dumped her? she has to spend time with her man? The man isn't the man she actually wants? Or that she now knows people think she's full of crap?