Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel like Erin is reading here as she did that massive story there explaining basically all of our questions lol. Why she isn't wearing her ring and about her wedding and all.
It's really bugging me though why she isn't covering her mouth when she is coughing. You think with covid and all she wouldn't want to be spreading germs etc
Out of curiosity- what was her reasoning? I don’t follow her- but I’m nosey 🤣

If coolest place is engaged, where was her fiancé 🙊 He's never around when these pair are on the man hunt😳 Is it a marriage of convenience or all bs!

Coffeecreeping

Erin back on her stories going on about school and exams... someone been reading 🤣 and a wholesome weekend with ma and da with no trashy hooker pics. football training and dance...sure.... surprised we hadn't seen posts or have other ppl in groups told her to wind her neck in and stop being so thirsty for "content". As for the other and her cereal... scrapping bottom of barrel or her cereal bowl, you want milk with that hun?
Also agree with the dress thing all false advertising... the pics FP use and those green dress pics from weekend... hardly like her mirror videos. Just own it is right more respect for those who own their shape, after all we all normal and not everyone Instaperfect thank fu#k. Swear to fu#k these 2 getting gifted anything is a kick in the balls to anyone from DL no matter how shite it is.
Wonder if CH red dress ever sold.
Do you mean this dress? Cos there's no way that's the same body trying to flog fitpink leggings. And what boy would consider that to have a great ass😂😂 own your body there's enough fake in the world xx

Attachments

raphoerach

now come on. we've all be round long enough to know that's just not true. if you're 1of her school friends that joined with her bullying that's fine but at least give us something half believable if you're trying to watch out for her 🤣🤣🤣😘
let's not get into a slaggin match. can't be letting Erin ruin the party. tho to be fair you're absolutely right, this doesn't sound like a desperate attempt to clean up Erin's image. unfortunately there's enough information between here and her own thread to tell us different

Justme1985

I can't find her page either. And I've never commented or messaged her etc so don't think she'd have reason to block me so assuming she's just taken her page down ?

I hear ya. With Erin profession some of her content is questionable. She has too much influence over impressionable teens. It all started to go down hill for her when she lost it during lockdown and got her tits out in the back garden. All in the name of like and follows
🤣🤣🤣 that's right!!! Back in the days of playing on that bloody swing!!!

Well there's a few bits to unpack from this weekend....Why does LE let them drink there after CH finishes work....a weekend staycation? It was Friday night girls....kayaking or just climb in, take a pic for the gram and get out again?....We took a walk to the fairy bridges, it wasn't even a hundred yds I know where you parked....And would you give us a break from the espresso martinis....And why does Erin spend every waking hour with CH I could have sworn she got engaged when do they ever see each other.......And breathe🤣🤣🤣

At least it wasn't the shein swimwear hot tub edition... for that was a tragedy!!!
You made me lol🤣🤣 so much!!! But in fairness... its accurate! All the same shite all the time.. same stupid poses, same 🙄 captions, but sure, they guarenetee a laugh!

I had the best laugh on Friday when Erin said "Waiting on my Princess to finish work in her castle 🏰" 🤮 Poor Cinderella 🤣
And CH has 3 pics up about Erin's engagement but don't see any ring recently. Sure what man would put up with her galavanting with her Princess! Just craves views and likes. I wouldn't want her teaching my children. Full of s@#@e the pair of them. And wearing RED last night at the Red Door. Well red for danger 😜
Ohhh...no ring? Sure would you be surprised... all for the "6000" likes 😉😉💳 be working hard

Last edited:

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
No there was around 15 people at it. CH either respected their privacy or they weren’t insta perfect for her!

Donegalweeone

Yeah, cools a genuine girl and u can tell shes passionate about promoting Donegal, she knows her stuff. then CH arrives on the scene, just in it for the freebies and insta pics. mark my words Nikki will be back clinging onto these 2 over the summer trying to grow her ‘following’
I’ve seen NS out walking and she’d walk throw u before talking to u, thinks shes a celebrity around glenties🙄

Clearly907

Big cringe post on her insta today for her boyfriends birthday who she's only been with like 2/3 months for all we know lmao 😂😂. Showing all that how embarrassing. How does she know it'll last and then putting all that up 😂😂😬😬 Has she not learnt from James Gallagher

Mixture of everything....her best friend dumped her as soon as she realised she didn't need her anymore, she's stuck with a man she settled for to get over the man she really wants, and she's just realised that people can't be bothered listening to her shite anymore........
lol recent story updates shows she's not actually with her man. she's settled for him but never sees him. probably working to pay for it all

Oh she definitely settled when she went back to Kevin, and I mean no offence to him when I say that, he was always a lovely decent fella, but she always had this attitude first time round that he was never really good enough for her and didn't have good enough prospects! She was defo head over heels with Mark (the last fella) and was waiting on the ring. I remember a friend of hers telling me that she was always telling them it was just a matter of time before she got the ring, and that he was defo more her type cos he was a professional with more job prospects... Didn't work out so well for her......
Hahaha sucks to be her. Though it appears it's working out ok for Mark. Wonder what made him end it? Like did he just get sick of her shitor was there something else. That story just went cold in my social world.
And also, what is the deal with her and Murphy? She does nothing for his business and she far from being and athlete 😂😂

And today after her 2nd vacation, she said she will be 'definately' be going back flying. Wonder where to?....
Discounts galore on HER footwear today so she has to be desperate & she's so obsessed 🤮