Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
totally a ploy for more followers...the credit card must be maxed out. true or not she will love the attention of being a harlet...harkintheharlet. prob using this scandal for engagement and no thought to consequence

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ if u canโ€™t handle people having different opinions, Tattle ainโ€™t the place 4 u doll ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
As it goes I wasnโ€™t a fan of her group of friends in school, but herself and her dark haired bridesmaid were just sound, they got on with everyone and Erin always stops to chat if I see her now. I couldnโ€™t care less if u donโ€™t like the facts ๐Ÿฅฑ if u donโ€™t like seeing Donegal or Donegal brands maybe unfollow her ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

anyway getting back to CH, was she driving and using her phone this morning wit those videos? I hear sheโ€™s doing a bit of tax dodging in that car too ๐Ÿคฃ
Now that Nikki wan, does she teach in the school in Glenties does anyone know? I know a few there I must ask to see what they say ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿป
ack now stop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anyone, cool has her own thread for those of a collective opinion of her being .. well ..unfavourable.
aye someone did say about CH and the old vrt and tax evasion and the driving and phone has been a long going on illegal activity...

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
So sickening, who shares every single person on their story who wished them a happy birthday fs such a show off. And don't get me started on her putting up a post of her self saying 27 just to remind everyone it's her birthday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Then putting up her exact location of where she is out having dinner ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I thought there'd have been a big post of all the surprises he bought her and that he would be whisking her out for a romantic dinner but not a dickybird about him......she's stuck celebrating with all the other desperados....although I am so jealous of them going to the Banks cos it's my fave restaurant lol

Coffeecreeping

CH has a wee Q&A going someone needs to ask her what happened to her bestie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
her disappearance was rather abrupt. an attention grab??

It's getting spicy tonight lol.
Has anyone noticed CH is keeping a relatively low profile? Could it be she's snooping here and enjoying the heat the Erins taking. All eyes on her and CH gets a free ride?

Emg85

Also I know the "friend" who they all just to mock behind her back...she has since lost a load of weight and would now be skinnier than Erin but apparently they still refer to her as the fat one....
100% I've heard one of them say it with my own ears, with friends like them eh?

Maybe the red coat will get a run out to this presenting gig ... Did our CH not learn from her last flop in coppertap ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Need to get a snoop onto that.You have all the tea Frank!! Are they bad? I never see them out and about partying.
Keep looking on her friends insta and you will defo find them partying non stop ๐Ÿฅบ

Yawn.... fair play to you for listening!! All the same self absorbed bullshit. And be plenty more to come. Wedding blogger next. So all the GTT "huns" have 20 percent off yet the whole site has a flash sale of 20percent off... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ also what's this gig CH "hosting" on Friday?? I'll be tuning in for this

Go on.... spill!!!! This may as well b a joint thread for they are clones
Iโ€™d nearly go on Friday to see the craic and spill the tea here ๐Ÿคฃ