Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could say that yes......

Here did anyone see the video she done before Christmas for O'Donnell fuels? The one they were shooting just before she disappeared from insta for a week?.....I'm only seeing it now....she'll be nominating herself for an Oscar next.....
sure it was the same that time she was raving on about a #collab with bus eireann and sure there was never a word about apart from a few rubbish snaps on the back of a bus

Aye didn't even get a speaking role......which is probably why she didn't share it.....then again she did disappear off insta for about a week so maybe that's why she didn't share it......
I reckon the disappearance was from rradi g here and having a bit of a meltdown. Her post post back was all attitude and pushing back the tears

That's not an unreasonable thought. He must be getting grief from his mates given all.the noise she's made about getting her
ring remade. Maybe he had a word
Hardly a recipe for a happy marriage when she already went and changed the ring cos it wasn't good enough......bald enough that she did that but then she felt the world needed to know......and apparently to thisl day she still doesn't see a thing wrong with what she's done.......

Hardly a recipe for a happy marriage when she already went and changed the ring cos it wasn't good enough......bald enough that she did that but then she felt the world needed to know......and apparently to thisl day she still doesn't see a thing wrong with what she's done.......
She's unbelievable. And add to that her behaviour at that girls wedding.....I don't see it lasting. That lad must be a laughing stock. I'd have been kicked to.the kerb long ago if I.had gotten on like that

looks like Erin has found a replacement for CH already. been out with the dippers. is that the bride from the wedding with the hooker looking red dress? looks like her.

She better not make it a regular thing with the Viking dippers. She better not ruin watching them for me.

yeah, tho wasn't it only yesterday or the day before she was spouting about not being able to go in the water... 🤔
Aye literally the other day saying she couldn't yet. Then today her and the gang of girls are there with their annoying woohoooo oohhhhh and other cackling noises while going in the water 🙄

Does anyone see the irony in Erin now? She claimed Mark downgraded when he dumped her but now that CH has dumped her she's way downgraded

Does anyone see the irony in Erin now? She claimed Mark downgraded when he dumped her but now that CH has dumped her she's way downgraded
And has taken onto latching on to Suzie now, who just happens to be married to Marks best friend.........could she make herself look any more desperate.....

Aye literally the other day saying she couldn't yet. Then today her and the gang of girls are there with their annoying woohoooo oohhhhh and other cackling noises while going in the water 🙄
It's tragic, she's pure desperate for attention all the time

Yep and what happened to all the wedding planning....
For a while there it was all about the wedding and now nothing......
No sign of it. Wonder what's going on. Is Kevin having 2nd thoughts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.