Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nevermind that. what about the fake story from "Australia" about the trolls and her being a we stunner and the precious granda. please.
hahahaha yeah seen that and figured it was a collective effort of the brain trust. CH Erin and snoozie. it's got that kind of genius written all over it

Reactions: 1
Sick bag please๐Ÿคฎ Jez what a dope. That flight from DHL Airport is an advert for the Waar Race at Carrickfinn. You cannot believe a word or pic she shares. Just crazy attention seeking bi@#h ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
all is quiet over here too... cant say i know that girl..
Goes on about being a home economics teacher/ being sustainable etc and every post is promoting fast fashion. long rants giving out about everyone around her ๐Ÿ™„

on CH Iโ€™d love to do that flight but Iโ€™d say itโ€™s expensive!

Goes on about being a home economics teacher/ being sustainable etc and every post is promoting fast fashion. long rants giving out about everyone around her ๐Ÿ™„

the teacher sounds familiar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

โ‚ฌ185 one way ๐Ÿง we'll be sick of the videos today but in fairness it's absolutely stunning. That's why she's probably doing it pretending to promote Dgl Airport. She was complaining about the price of fuel last week and now paying a fortune for a flight. It would nearly be 1 & half hour travel from Lifford to the airport to start with. More money than sense ๐Ÿคฎ

that race her mate cool slabbers about?? twits.
Yeah ๐Ÿ‘

that race her mate cool slabbers about?? twits.
Yeah ๐Ÿ‘

I can read her like a book. Of course flying for the views. I suppose she operated this flight today with her new Irish passport. Get a grip girl. So you love the ROI and Donegal so much but driving a UK vehicle. Not paid VRT yet ๐Ÿคฅ that can be easily arranged for you ๐Ÿ‘

I can read her like a book. Of course flying for the views. I suppose she operated this flight today with her new Irish passport. Get a grip girl. So you love the ROI and Donegal so much but driving a UK vehicle. Not paid VRT yet ๐Ÿคฅ that can be easily arranged for you ๐Ÿ‘
No VRT on her car?? Tsk tsk Caoimhe, revenue would be VERY interested in hearing about that I'm sure! ๐Ÿ˜

savage ladies ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wee bit of tax evasion going on there?? she strikes me as all fur coat and no knickers (much like the infamous wedding guest dress!๐Ÿ˜†)

• Haha
Yeah it's true alright. Living in Donegal, working in Donegal, flying from Donegal today, loves her new Irish passport but won't pay the tax to import her car into ROI ๐Ÿคฅ She's so poor & now in most expensive shop 8n Dublin. Don't think she was reared with a silver spoon in her mouth. Poor Caoimhe. Sure she or her mother @blooming gorgeous (Irish hand made knitwear) bloody joke, never paid a cent of tax to Revenue ๐Ÿคฅ the nose here is fairly growing today .

well this is ๐Ÿต... cant say im surprised...and no cool on her trip...does she have a new man ... ?poor sod if so

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.