Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% I've heard one of them say it with my own ears, with friends like them eh?
And if we've heard it I'm sure the poor girl herself has heard it, but she still bends over backwards to be part of their "cool" gang....

Reactions: 1
Yep the one who is steady advertising clothes and saying she is in a size 8/10..... She is far from it....
And I am in no way fat shaming her if that's what yous think, (I'm a size 18 myself) I just think that she goes round acting like she has a figure like barbie when she doesn't and if you seen her in real life she looks very different from her filtered photos......
Also I know the "friend" who they all just to mock behind her back...she has since lost a load of weight and would now be skinnier than Erin but apparently they still refer to her as the fat one....
I hear you. not body shaming either. also far from a 10. but this is 1 of her better unfiltered images and isn't the advertised 8-10. I honestly can't believe the way she looks sometimes. it's all so false. which I suppose is how she always has been. sad really. and to top it all I hear that Kevin is actually a pretty decent fella

Attachments

I hear you. not body shaming either. also far from a 10. but this is 1 of her better unfiltered images and isn't the advertised 8-10. I honestly can't believe the way she looks sometimes. it's all so false. which I suppose is how she always has been. sad really. and to top it all I hear that Kevin is actually a pretty decent fella
Youve said nothing wrong. Thats no 8. But is ALWAYS going on about how small she. the true Erin is now coming through. All the lies. Yeah have heard Kevin is a dead on guy that enjoys the Craig. Hate to say it but he could do better

Attachments

There is nothing wrong with being a size 12/14 whatever size she is and she should be totally honest of what size she is! In this day and age there is no need to lie about what size she is and I think if she was truly honest, people would have a lot more respect for her......
Yea Kevin is a dead on fella, but he will know he is married to her believe me, she will bleed him dry......
Already having to work to jobs to keep our Erin......

There is nothing wrong with being a size 12/14 whatever size she is and she should be totally honest of what size she is! In this day and age there is no need to lie about what size she is and I think if she was truly honest, people would have a lot more respect for her......
Yea Kevin is a dead on fella, but he will know he is married to her believe me, she will bleed him dry......
Already having to work to jobs to keep our Erin......
2 jobs. are you for real?? must be slap in the mouth every time something nice comes along or there's a free night away she shares it with CH. 2jobs?!

2 jobs. are you for real?? must be slap in the mouth every time something nice comes along or there's a free night away she shares it with CH. 2jobs?!
Yep, he is an engineer with the council which would be a well paid job by itself and he's taken on a second job too....someone told me what job but for the life of me now I can't remember.....
Probably had to take it on to pay for the engagement ring that wasn't good enough for her......

I see from the stories the CH has herself a new favourite person. Erin been dumped? which can only really be a good thing, they're bad on their own but worse when they're together. no more competition to see who can be the most obnoxious.
and let me slabber about diet and exercise and then fill myself full of alcohol chocolate and a morning fry. there's no end to the stupidity

You're so right. Literally every time she puts on that fitpink gear she has go say she's wearing an 8or a 10. There's nothing about her that's worthy of respect

I see from the stories the CH has herself a new favourite person. Erin been dumped? which can only really be a good thing, they're bad on their own but worse when they're together. no more competition to see who can be the most obnoxious.
and let me slabber about diet and exercise and then fill myself full of alcohol chocolate and a morning fry. there's no end to the stupidity
She's awful. I see during her #dateday they were keeping up the drink driving form

She's awful. I see during her #dateday they were keeping up the drink driving form
Well what else would you expect? All the while the cool narcissist appears to be wallowing in self pity. Cos CH dumped her? she has to spend time with her man? The man isn't the man she actually wants? Or that she now knows people think she's full of crap?

Well what else would you expect? All the while the cool narcissist appears to be wallowing in self pity. Cos CH dumped her? she has to spend time with her man? The man isn't the man she actually wants? Or that she now knows people think she's full of crap?
Mixture of everything....her best friend dumped her as soon as she realised she didn't need her anymore, she's stuck with a man she settled for to get over the man she really wants, and she's just realised that people can't be bothered listening to her shite anymore........

Mixture of everything....her best friend dumped her as soon as she realised she didn't need her anymore, she's stuck with a man she settled for to get over the man she really wants, and she's just realised that people can't be bothered listening to her shite anymore........
lol recent story updates shows she's not actually with her man. she's settled for him but never sees him. probably working to pay for it all

Listen, everyone has a level that there comfortable with. And that's ok! Some of us like a little bit of spice and maybe getting a bit nasti, and then there are girls that like it like a nun. Like I said that's ok tooπŸ˜‰
You're not the first person I've heard say that about our Erin...πŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.