Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caoimhe from Donegal running all over the country with level 5 restrictions in place. Deleting comments when questioned. Up a mountain with Sinead Heg today. Across the border in a forest last week. Might head off to her mobile home this week.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it! where does she live? One minute she is in donegal, the next derry, then Omagh? Genuinely I am so confused. The amount of travel and back and forthing is ridiculous. How has she not been pulled

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it! where does she live? One minute she is in donegal, the next derry, then Omagh? Genuinely I am so confused. The amount of travel and back and forthing is ridiculous. How has she not been pulled
Lifford as far as I know. Restrictions mustn't apply to her. Sure wasn't she swanning off in dubai for first lockdown she would want to get a grip and wind her neck in. And stupid enough to put it all over social media too

Don't forget her pal coolest place on the planet also breaking restrictions with her. Even though she was paid by the county council to promote staying at home!

Don't forget her pal coolest place on the planet also breaking restrictions with her. Even though she was paid by the county council to promote staying at home!
They were paid???
This click couldn't stay inside their 5km if they had trackers on then that buzzed everytime they were outside it.
Who was paid??

Reactions: 1
What do yous think about her new collection? Do you think it’s from Ali express the way other influencers stuff is?

I wonder why her prices are in sterling. Does she live in the North? Also is she one of the Harkin hairdresser crews daughters?

I wonder why her prices are in sterling. Does she live in the North? Also is she one of the Harkin hairdresser crews daughters?
Maybe it's to do with this brexit shite and the postage/customs? She'll most likely post from Derry

What do yous think about her new collection? Do you think it’s from Ali express the way other influencers stuff is?
about one week before she dropped her ‘collection’ she was asking her followers how to get in touch with suppliers 🙄 surely you would have this already sorted out at that stage. Wonder what her next drop will be...no doubt something else overly priced. Notice the earrings just threw into a cheap box for postage😕

Did anyone see her stories, going on about 21st June. She lives in the south it should be the restrictions there she's concerned about. She is actually a bimbo

88B720D4-841C-4E5E-8ECD-7FBDED0BAF53.png

Is this even legal?? Selling earrings from Ali claiming them as your own brand?? The fact she charges £20 for this exact set!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.