Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find her page either. And I've never commented or messaged her etc so don't think she'd have reason to block me so assuming she's just taken her page down ?

They are paid by getting to keep everything that they are given to wear in exchange for free publicity..... At least I think that's how it works.....
Update to my last comment. I've now just been told that brand ambassadors do get paid! They are given the clothes to wear and then for everything that they advertise and sell, they get paid a commission, so there you go!

CH has a wee Q&A going someone needs to ask her what happened to her bestie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
her disappearance was rather abrupt. an attention grab??

Could she have been blocked or banned from insta for a while? I think I have seen some other accounts disappear before and itโ€™s because they got blocked for not following guidelines etc?

So Caoimhe's new dog isn't even hers. It's her sisters that her partner bought for her. Caoimhe just borrowed it for some pics......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.