Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, birds of a feather flock together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ As soon as Erin and Suzie don their new swimsuits what does CH do ๐Ÿ˜ณ put up 2 pics of HERSELF dressed in 'barely there' swimsuits showing off her big ass and big hips ๐Ÿ˜ณJesus what an attention seeking b@#ch. Whatever happened to all her BA's! Fake tan, her 'ORIGINAL' fashion and jewellery brand, healthy meals and getthattrend, brainless chic ๐Ÿฃ but just wait for summer, we'll all be sick looking at the new swimsuits worn by all three. Why does she actually need a public page on IG???.... What exactly is she promoting?? At least at the beginning Erin had a purpose but this doll is like a jigsaw puzzle ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท

Well, birds of a feather flock together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ As soon as Erin and Suzie don their new swimsuits what does CH do ๐Ÿ˜ณ put up 2 pics of HERSELF dressed in 'barely there' swimsuits showing off her big ass and big hips ๐Ÿ˜ณJesus what an attention seeking b@#ch. Whatever happened to all her BA's! Fake tan, her 'ORIGINAL' fashion and jewellery brand, healthy meals and getthattrend, brainless chic ๐Ÿฃ but just wait for summer, we'll all be sick looking at the new swimsuits worn by all three. Why does she actually need a public page on IG???.... What exactly is she promoting?? At least at the beginning Erin had a purpose but this doll is like a jigsaw puzzle ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท
it's pathetic. yep it'll be 3. the new girl is well bedded in now. a summer of I'll fitting clothes and running around shouting woooooooo wooooooo and cackling like a bunch of hags.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
๐Ÿคฃ couldn't have said it better. and it looks as if Suzie has caught the IG disease too. never used to post much now she's getting active and probably trying to be an instahun.

๐Ÿคฃ couldn't have said it better. and it looks as if Suzie has caught the IG disease too. never used to post much now she's getting active and probably trying to be an instahun.
Now in all fairness Suzie isn't from Donegal so I would say at the start, these 2 dolls took her under their wing, I would say she was taken in by their "kindness" and now she is hooked on the whole being insta famous......

Big cringe post on her insta today for her boyfriends birthday who she's only been with like 2/3 months for all we know lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Showing all that how embarrassing. How does she know it'll last and then putting all that up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Has she not learnt from James Gallagher

Big cringe post on her insta today for her boyfriends birthday who she's only been with like 2/3 months for all we know lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Showing all that how embarrassing. How does she know it'll last and then putting all that up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Has she not learnt from James Gallagher
It's all very "look at me! I have a boyfriend!" ๐Ÿ™„

Haha they are well matched, he looks like a powerhouse of intellect just like her! Such a bit of slobbering, they've only been going out a few months ๐Ÿคฃ desperate.

Reactions: 2
CH's birthday coming up. That poor fella will HAVE to put on a MEGGA weekend to keep her in tow. She's not showing much this weekend on IG! Keeping very quiet which is not like her ๐Ÿคฎ Ohh, we will be sickened with the pics when her bd comes around & no pics of hot tub antics this weekend! Has Caoimhe's new man made her wind in ๐Ÿ˜ฑ She'll be looking for the sparkler b4 Erin's wedding ๐Ÿคฃ

CH's birthday coming up. That poor fella will HAVE to put on a MEGGA weekend to keep her in tow. She's not showing much this weekend on IG! Keeping very quiet which is not like her ๐Ÿคฎ Ohh, we will be sickened with the pics when her bd comes around & no pics of hot tub antics this weekend! Has Caoimhe's new man made her wind in ๐Ÿ˜ฑ She'll be looking for the sparkler b4 Erin's wedding ๐Ÿคฃ
She made up for it there on Thursday night bragging that she was staying in that cottage place. Actually sick of it. Was probably given to her free as well ๐Ÿ™„

In fairness hes a nice lad, down to earth. I've met him a few times through a family member.

Why do you say sheโ€™s using him? I think she seems very into him?
Because she is a user, that's what she does..... Erin gets engaged and CH goes on a mission to get a new man......it's all about look at me I have a boyfriend.....wouldn't matter who he is, it's all just about having someone to show off on Instagram.....and any man is better than no man at all........

Because she is a user, that's what she does..... Erin gets engaged and CH goes on a mission to get a new man......it's all about look at me I have a boyfriend.....wouldn't matter who he is, it's all just about having someone to show off on Instagram.....and any man is better than no man at all........
total frenimies

All these birthday posts and not a word of the boyfriend......
So sickening, who shares every single person on their story who wished them a happy birthday fs such a show off. And don't get me started on her putting up a post of her self saying 27 just to remind everyone it's her birthday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Then putting up her exact location of where she is out having dinner ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

So sickening, who shares every single person on their story who wished them a happy birthday fs such a show off. And don't get me started on her putting up a post of her self saying 27 just to remind everyone it's her birthday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I hear you! and the way she has them sat round the table, like keep the young girls on 1 side and the older Hags(well 2 anyway) on the other side

• Haha
I thought there'd have been a big post of all the surprises he bought her and that he would be whisking her out for a romantic dinner but not a dickybird about him......she's stuck celebrating with all the other desperados....although I am so jealous of them going to the Banks cos it's my fave restaurant lol

I thought there'd have been a big post of all the surprises he bought her and that he would be whisking her out for a romantic dinner but not a dickybird about him......she's stuck celebrating with all the other desperados....although I am so jealous of them going to the Banks cos it's my fave restaurant lol
Aw just wait until the weekend she'll probably be going away on a gifted staycation with him somewhere lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh how the other half live ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Didn't look like she went to work today either with that spa she got. Lucky for some. Would be nice if we all could take our birthday off from work!!!

Aw just wait until the weekend she'll probably be going away on a gifted staycation with him somewhere lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh how the other half live ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Didn't look like she went to work today either with that spa she got. Lucky for some. Would be nice if we all could take our birthday off from work!!!
well sure when you're only pretending to be an executive and actually just doing general office work, the place would probably be glad to give the day off.
and mother of god, the screaming and wooooing is pathetic. this weekend is likely going to be a hard watch, but also a hard laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.