Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a girl I saw people sharing her funde page so I start following her Rachel Borthwick husband is a football player but seen she had a big gofund then said she was really bad had a big push for more funds now she said she's ok and is away on holiday to Florida with her kids has had a few holidays recently before that too and spends like no tomorrow what about all the people that donated cause they thought she was going to die ?? Wouldn't say they are happy. Why do people not highlight this enough?

Reactions: 2
Lizzie's stories were really sad today. She has been discussing support for her oldest daughter after she dies, then she mentioned her youngest kids and it dawned on me that they don't know lizzie's full situation (I am not judging her not telling them, I don't have any clue how you would tell them, or begin to explain at some point their mum won't be with them anymore). It was just the horrible realisation of what they will go through. I lost my mum to cancer when i was 29 and it broke me, I couldn't imagine losing her any younger. I just want to fix it for them, I bleeping hate cancer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There is a girl I saw people sharing her funde page so I start following her Rachel Borthwick husband is a football player but seen she had a big gofund then said she was really bad had a big push for more funds now she said she's ok and is away on holiday to Florida with her kids has had a few holidays recently before that too and spends like no tomorrow what about all the people that donated cause they thought she was going to die ?? Wouldn't say they are happy. Why do people not highlight this enough?
That girl is so preachy. Constantly shares content about supposed carcinogenic toxins in food, beauty products etc but pumps her face full injectables? Something weird about a cancer patient prioritising that if you ask me.

Reactions: 6
That girl is so preachy. Constantly shares content about supposed carcinogenic toxins in food, beauty products etc but pumps her face full injectables? Something weird about a cancer patient prioritising that if you ask me.
Yes 💯% ! The fact they kept raising the price on her go fund also. Then went on a holiday then bought a dog the list goes on when she doesn't work from what I gather she hasn't worked. Like a holiday to Florida would be big £££££ I'm just sick of seeing people exploiting people for money with pity videos. Trying to justify why she still needs the money even though she got the all clear. I do understand it can come back but she got that money to go abroad for treatment false pretenses. People like this make me no longer want to give to these go funds even though I know there is genuine people out there

Reactions: 5
Yes 💯% ! The fact they kept raising the price on her go fund also. Then went on a holiday then bought a dog the list goes on when she doesn't work from what I gather she hasn't worked. Like a holiday to Florida would be big £££££ I'm just sick of seeing people exploiting people for money with pity videos. Trying to justify why she still needs the money even though she got the all clear. I do understand it can come back but she got that money to go abroad for treatment false pretenses. People like this make me no longer want to give to these go funds even though I know there is genuine people out there
She doesn't work, but she probably doesn't need to, her husband's salary from his football career is in the public domain. Certainly not short of money. She's been very critical of chemo/the nhs yet seems to have had a good outcome. Not really sure what to make of her. Constantly at the gym too, even during active treatment? Would that be possible during cancer treatment? I genuinely don't know tbh.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they are married? Could be wrong! She apparently is now at an emergency eye clinic in Florida…

She doesn't work, but she probably doesn't need to, her husband's salary from his football career is in the public domain. Certainly not short of money. She's been very critical of chemo/the nhs yet seems to have had a good outcome. Not really sure what to make of her. Constantly at the gym too, even during active treatment? Would that be possible during cancer treatment? I genuinely don't know tbh.
Thats why I don't get the big out cry for money if they wouldn't be stuck for a few Bob? I don't get it either NHS are obviously after helping her this far. But still pushing for money. That holiday would possibly cost 10k + yet you need money to fight for your life
---
I don’t think they are married? Could be wrong! She apparently is now at an emergency eye clinic in Florida…
Probably another feel sorry me story cause people are probably like us questioning her actions at this stage. Trying to deflect. We will probably get a break down of the cost of that now 🙄

Reactions: 1
I follow her. They in Florida and she has an ulcer in her eye and her daughter is sick now too throwing up. Always moans about the NHS and having treatment.

I follow her. They in Florida and she has an ulcer in her eye and her daughter is sick now too throwing up. Always moans about the NHS and having treatment.
I'd love to know what she actually looks like, never seen her not heavily filtered.
---
She does seem like a bit of a moaning minnie tbh. Kids get sick on holiday, she'll be fine in a few hours. Honestly these insta maws turn everything into such a drama.

Last edited:
I can.find 3 Rachel Borthwick but they are all private with not many followers

She's: Rach_jax_and_marlowe
Has a large following..

I'm just so surprised she hasn't been discussed before on any pages with her whole entitlement.
Just saw her stories on insta I feel it's a reflection because the expensive holiday(s) has caused a stir 😬

Reactions: 3
Has a large following..

I'm just so surprised she hasn't been discussed before on any pages with her whole entitlement.
Just saw her stories on insta I feel it's a reflection because the expensive holiday(s) has caused a stir 😬
Yuck, she is an anti vaxxer too sprouting how she agrees that vaccines causes cancer. What a grifting piece of work. Clearly has enough money to keep up the hair, fillers and botox 😤

Reactions: 6
Has a large following..

She's been mentioned here a few times. She recorded a conversation between a nurse and a patient (she was in the next cubicle and curtains was closed so no faces/names involved.... but she stated what hospital she was in so it wouldn't of been hard to pinpoint who the patient was if the right people was listening) a nurse messaged her saying it was wrong to do and she uploaded the convos on her stories moaning about the NHS/nurses etc.
---
Has a large following..

She's mentioned on page 20 about the nurse

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's been mentioned here a few times. She recorded a conversation between a nurse and a patient (she was in the next cubicle and curtains was closed so no faces/names involved.... but she stated what hospital she was in so it wouldn't of been hard to pinpoint who the patient was if the right people was listening) a nurse messaged her saying it was wrong to do and she uploaded the convos on her stories moaning about the NHS/nurses etc.
---

She's mentioned on page 20 about the nurse
Wow! What a stupid cow.

Just about to come on and say the same. The nurse was totally right and Rach was being an absolute witch really! When she says loads of cancer patients record in hospital.... yes of themselves not 2 people having a conversation !
Just seen this now !! Wow she really is a piece of work.
Does she have 3 children ??

And drinks tit loads of alcohol

Has a large following..

Thank you I've found her .

She has a video of the kids seeing their sister after years? Must be his child wouldn't fit into her perfect image 🙈🙈
Oh I'll have to have a look, I've seen some posts but not all on her grid, mainly just look at stories tbh on Instagram.